Results 1 to 40 of 40

Thread: Good Thursday? Mornin IA !!!

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    First Lady of Gecko SLOWLYbtngU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,438
    Rep Power
    35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BTEC
    I WAS SAYING IT MUST HAVE HIT HIM AFTER HE LEFT BC EH WALKED KINDA NORMAL WHEN YAWL LEFT. BUT I WAS BUZZIN SO I DNT KNOW. LOL!!!
    Yeah u must not have seen his goodbye to Ahmonrah...That nigga forgot about that little step and what was supposed to be a handshake and some dap turned into him hugging that dude...lol!!!!

    BeFF <beef>
    GECKOSQUAD

  2. #2
    The Philanthropist Dirty Octopus™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    West Staines
    Age
    42
    Posts
    12,311
    Rep Power
    44

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SLOWLYbtngU
    Yeah u must not have seen his goodbye to Ahmonrah...That nigga forgot about that little step and what was supposed to be a handshake and some dap turned into him hugging that dude...lol!!!!
    damn... for realz?
    i probably forgot what i was
    SHit... thatll never happen again.

    Later, Mixer of the Cultures

  3. #3
    THERE CAN B ONLY ONE BTEC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    A WORLD OF ANGER AND CONFUSION.
    Age
    46
    Posts
    17,271
    Rep Power
    41

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SLOWLYbtngU
    Yeah u must not have seen his goodbye to Ahmonrah...That nigga forgot about that little step and what was supposed to be a handshake and some dap turned into him hugging that dude...lol!!!!
    NAH, I SAW THAT SHIT. LOL!! I JUST LEFT IT AS A "HE 4GOT" INSTEAD OF HES DRUNK. BUT I HEARD THE "A MAN, U TRIED TO HUG ME." FROM A DISTANCE. LOL!!

  4. #4
    First Lady of Gecko SLOWLYbtngU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,438
    Rep Power
    35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BTEC
    NAH, I SAW THAT SHIT. LOL!! I JUST LEFT IT AS A "HE 4GOT" INSTEAD OF HES DRUNK. BUT I HEARD THE "A MAN, U TRIED TO HUG ME." FROM A DISTANCE. LOL!!
    lol...Yep! That was it!!! lol... Forgot:jerkit:? right...sure...sure...

    BeFF <beef>
    GECKOSQUAD

  5. #5
    The Philanthropist Dirty Octopus™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    West Staines
    Age
    42
    Posts
    12,311
    Rep Power
    44

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BTEC
    NAH, I SAW THAT SHIT. LOL!! I JUST LEFT IT AS A "HE 4GOT" INSTEAD OF HES DRUNK. BUT I HEARD THE "A MAN, U TRIED TO HUG ME." FROM A DISTANCE. LOL!!
    damn... i feel like a lame now.



    ONE, The Lame

  6. #6
    First Lady of Gecko SLOWLYbtngU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,438
    Rep Power
    35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Octopus™
    damn... i feel like a lame now.



    ONE, The Lame
    But u already know....

    BeFF <beef>
    GECKOSQUAD

  7. #7
    THERE CAN B ONLY ONE BTEC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    A WORLD OF ANGER AND CONFUSION.
    Age
    46
    Posts
    17,271
    Rep Power
    41

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Octopus™
    damn... i feel like a lame now.



    ONE, The Lame


    Quote Originally Posted by SLOWLYbtngU
    But u already know....
    LOL!! THATS WHAT IM SAYING. DOTN ACT LIKE THAT FEELING AINT NORMAL.

  8. #8
    The Philanthropist Dirty Octopus™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    West Staines
    Age
    42
    Posts
    12,311
    Rep Power
    44

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BTEC
    LOL!! THATS WHAT IM SAYING. DOTN ACT LIKE THAT FEELING AINT NORMAL.
    but... but... Im still a G at heart.

    ONE, Da Lame G'

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!