Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 81 to 120 of 155

Thread: WORST RESPONSE TO "I LOVE YOU"

  1. #81
    Virginity Cure BABY J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    everywhere & nowhere
    Age
    47
    Posts
    16,170
    Rep Power
    47

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ahmonrah
    him: i love you...
    her: no you dont, you love my pussy. ~rolls eyes~
    better:

    him: i love you...
    her: no you dont, you love my pussy. ~rolls eyes~
    him: Troo, troo.
    "I'm not a gynecologist... but I'll take a look."


  2. #82
    Banned VTECin5th's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Ask your mother?
    Age
    37
    Posts
    2,919
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Baby J, did u find a cb7 yet

  3. #83
    Virginity Cure BABY J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    everywhere & nowhere
    Age
    47
    Posts
    16,170
    Rep Power
    47

    Default

    Still looking. Must be a sedan, and must be manual.
    "I'm not a gynecologist... but I'll take a look."


  4. #84
    Banned VTECin5th's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Ask your mother?
    Age
    37
    Posts
    2,919
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Year dont matter

  5. #85
    Virginity Cure BABY J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    everywhere & nowhere
    Age
    47
    Posts
    16,170
    Rep Power
    47

    Default

    As long as it is 4th Generation
    "I'm not a gynecologist... but I'll take a look."


  6. #86
    Banned VTECin5th's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Ask your mother?
    Age
    37
    Posts
    2,919
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    I'll see with my friend. Has 2

  7. #87
    I shave my legs... dartingd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    on the bike
    Age
    42
    Posts
    2,415
    Rep Power
    25

    Default

    hit up goinfasterthanu...i traded my manual w/ lsd and h22 accord to him...he never drives it...
    PSN SN= dartingd

  8. #88
    THERE CAN B ONLY ONE BTEC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    A WORLD OF ANGER AND CONFUSION.
    Age
    46
    Posts
    17,271
    Rep Power
    41

    Default

    GIRL/GUY: I LOVE YOU
    GIRL/GUY: SUCKS FOR YOU

    GIRL/GUY: I LOVE YOU
    GIRL/GUY: YEAH, SO ARE WE GONNA DO IT OR WHAT?

  9. #89
    LEISA LOVE U GIRL! babygurl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Dahlonega, GA
    Age
    42
    Posts
    10,576
    Rep Power
    35

    Default

    Win - Laura I love you!

    My response - "Are you smoking crack?"

    heh the good times
    grand prix.....

  10. #90
    YELLOW POWER !!! The Golden Child's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    where do you live ??
    Age
    42
    Posts
    31,678
    Rep Power
    55

    Default

    * throws rock *
    NY STAY HIGH !!!

  11. #91
    THERE CAN B ONLY ONE BTEC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    A WORLD OF ANGER AND CONFUSION.
    Age
    46
    Posts
    17,271
    Rep Power
    41

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveO
    * throws rock *
    *BABYGURL TRIES TO SMOKE ROCK*

  12. #92
    YELLOW POWER !!! The Golden Child's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    where do you live ??
    Age
    42
    Posts
    31,678
    Rep Power
    55

    Default

    LIRL !!!
    NY STAY HIGH !!!

  13. #93
    It's good to be boosted JennB's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ITP
    Age
    49
    Posts
    2,093
    Rep Power
    23

    Default

    "I love you"
    "That's nice"
    2005 Mazdaspeed MX-5 -1.8L Turbo

  14. #94
    iamgraphicdesign uproot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    :noitacoL
    Age
    43
    Posts
    7,332
    Rep Power
    35

    Default

    girl: "OH FRANKIE, I love you!"

    guy: "REALLY! OMG! I love pancakes!"

  15. #95
    Senior Member dodgekota's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Loganville, Ga
    Posts
    2,334
    Rep Power
    23

    Default

    Girl: I love you

    Guy: Hey, where'd those twins go...?



    Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net

  16. #96
    The People's LLLLLLLLL B16a2 Civic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Columbus, Ga
    Age
    42
    Posts
    31,513
    Rep Power
    56

    Default

    numerous ladies: love you b
    b: see, you done fucked up my play on Madden....see what happens when you say stupid shit?

    i know you love my swagger
    OG Black Delegation member
    RIP My Homie Elliot Sloan

  17. #97
    YELLOW POWER !!! The Golden Child's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    where do you live ??
    Age
    42
    Posts
    31,678
    Rep Power
    55

    Default

    haha Madden .. LIRL !!!
    NY STAY HIGH !!!

  18. #98
    First Lady of Gecko SLOWLYbtngU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,438
    Rep Power
    35

    Default

    Him: I love you girl

    Me: (while flipping through magazine) *yawn* Uh huh.

    ~flip page~

    Him: You not gonna say it back?

    ~flips page~

    Me: Nuh uh

    BeFF <beef>
    GECKOSQUAD

  19. #99
    First Lady of Gecko SLOWLYbtngU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,438
    Rep Power
    35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by B16a2 Civic
    numerous ladies: love you b
    b: see, you done fucked up my play on Madden....see what happens when you say stupid shit?
    lol. Asshole

    BeFF <beef>
    GECKOSQUAD

  20. #100
    THERE CAN B ONLY ONE BTEC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    A WORLD OF ANGER AND CONFUSION.
    Age
    46
    Posts
    17,271
    Rep Power
    41

    Default

    FREAKY CHICKS: I LOVE U AND UR DOGGYSTYLE BTEC!!
    BTEC:~ENDS DOGGYSTYLE AND KICKS FREAKY CHICK OUT NEKID~

  21. #101
    First Lady of Gecko SLOWLYbtngU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,438
    Rep Power
    35

    Default

    Me: Baby u smell good.

    Him: I know girl. I do it cuz I love u.

    Me: Oh umm...I need to buy some of that cologne for my other "friend"

    BeFF <beef>
    GECKOSQUAD

  22. #102
    YELLOW POWER !!! The Golden Child's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    where do you live ??
    Age
    42
    Posts
    31,678
    Rep Power
    55

    Default

    her - mmm i love you
    me - shut up and let me finish what i need to do
    her - mmm o o o o o o k
    me - puts on clothes and leave
    NY STAY HIGH !!!

  23. #103
    First Lady of Gecko SLOWLYbtngU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,438
    Rep Power
    35

    Default

    Him: I love u

    Her: Mmmm...ok?

    BeFF <beef>
    GECKOSQUAD

  24. #104
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Gwinnett
    Age
    38
    Posts
    2,944
    Rep Power
    26

    Default

    WORST RESPONSE BY FAR....

    GIRL - I LOVE YOU
    GUY - I LOVE YOU TO.

  25. #105
    First Lady of Gecko SLOWLYbtngU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,438
    Rep Power
    35

    Default

    a real one....

    Him: I love you

    Me: BULLSHIT!!! *walks away*

    BeFF <beef>
    GECKOSQUAD

  26. #106
    YELLOW POWER !!! The Golden Child's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    where do you live ??
    Age
    42
    Posts
    31,678
    Rep Power
    55

    Default

    ^ LIRL !!!
    NY STAY HIGH !!!

  27. #107
    Pokemon Booty! BluesClues's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Wouldn't you like to know
    Age
    41
    Posts
    12,208
    Rep Power
    36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ahmonrah
    her: "i love you..."
    dude: ~continues driving, changin lanes, adjusts radio~

    fast forward 15 minutes, at her place now..
    dude: "oh, what was that that you wer saying in the car ? thought you said sumthin.."
    her: "uh, nevermind"
    dude: " oh ok kool, i could've swore you said something stupid"
    Damn harsh shit
    THAT'S MY JAM!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Octopus™ View Post
    what do you have against Old Navy? What did Old Navy do to you? You should have had your gift reciept for your return you ghostfaced bitch.

  28. #108
    Pokemon Booty! BluesClues's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Wouldn't you like to know
    Age
    41
    Posts
    12,208
    Rep Power
    36

    Default

    Her: I love you
    Him: Cool
    THAT'S MY JAM!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Octopus™ View Post
    what do you have against Old Navy? What did Old Navy do to you? You should have had your gift reciept for your return you ghostfaced bitch.

  29. #109
    ^The Bad Guy toonz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Lithia Springs LOL!!!!!!
    Age
    40
    Posts
    2,753
    Rep Power
    23

    Default

    her-I love you
    me-My cars running fucked up I'll be back

  30. #110
    First Lady of Gecko SLOWLYbtngU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,438
    Rep Power
    35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveO
    ^ LIRL !!!
    True thing...Or this one..

    Him: I love you

    Me: Look just cuz u made a stupid decision doesnt mean that u have to put so much pressure on me..SHIT!

    Him: What?

    Me: This isnt gonna work...

    BeFF <beef>
    GECKOSQUAD

  31. #111
    First Lady of Gecko SLOWLYbtngU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,438
    Rep Power
    35

    Default

    Me: *driving in car*I love you

    Him: I am not ready for that word....

    Me: Bitch, I aint talking to u... ~pets dashboard~

    BeFF <beef>
    GECKOSQUAD

  32. #112
    YELLOW POWER !!! The Golden Child's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    where do you live ??
    Age
    42
    Posts
    31,678
    Rep Power
    55

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SLOWLYbtngU
    True thing...Or this one..

    Him: I love you

    Me: Look just cuz u made a stupid decision doesnt mean that u have to put so much pressure on me..SHIT!

    Him: What?

    Me: This isnt gonna work...
    DAYMMM !!! you so COLD HEARTED !!! LIRL !!!
    NY STAY HIGH !!!

  33. #113
    THERE CAN B ONLY ONE BTEC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    A WORLD OF ANGER AND CONFUSION.
    Age
    46
    Posts
    17,271
    Rep Power
    41

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SLOWLYbtngU
    Me: *driving in car*I love you

    Him: I am not ready for that word....

    Me: Bitch, I aint talking to u... ~pets dashboard~
    NICE WAY TO TRY AND PLAY IT OFF BUT U GOT OWNED.

  34. #114
    YELLOW POWER !!! The Golden Child's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    where do you live ??
    Age
    42
    Posts
    31,678
    Rep Power
    55

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SLOWLYbtngU
    Me: *driving in car*I love you

    Him: I am not ready for that word....

    Me: Bitch, I aint talking to u... ~pets dashboard~
    AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!
    NY STAY HIGH !!!

  35. #115
    YELLOW POWER !!! The Golden Child's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    where do you live ??
    Age
    42
    Posts
    31,678
    Rep Power
    55

    Default

    me - mmm i love you * sparks stoge *
    her - awww i love you too baby ..
    me - * looks over * i aint talking to you i was talking to my stoge ..
    her -
    NY STAY HIGH !!!

  36. #116
    First Lady of Gecko SLOWLYbtngU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,438
    Rep Power
    35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BTEC
    NICE WAY TO TRY AND PLAY IT OFF BUT U GOT OWNED.
    Shiiiieeeet!!

    Hellz no!

    BeFF <beef>
    GECKOSQUAD

  37. #117
    I shave my legs... dartingd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    on the bike
    Age
    42
    Posts
    2,415
    Rep Power
    25

    Default

    her: i love you
    him: i love it when u suck me too...
    PSN SN= dartingd

  38. #118
    THERE CAN B ONLY ONE BTEC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    A WORLD OF ANGER AND CONFUSION.
    Age
    46
    Posts
    17,271
    Rep Power
    41

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SLOWLYbtngU
    Shiiiieeeet!!

    Hellz no!
    NAH IT WAS A GOOD ONE. I KINDA VISUALIZED IT LIKE U WAS THINKING U LOVED THE CAR FOR A FEW MILES THEN DECIDED TO TELL THE CAR HOW U FEEL (GILRS HAVE TO HEAR IT TOO). MR. DO BOY IN THE PASSENGER SEAT THOUGHT U WAS TALKING TO HIM AND U HAD TO LET HIM KNOW HE SHOULDNT GET IT TWISTED.

  39. #119
    YELLOW POWER !!! The Golden Child's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    where do you live ??
    Age
    42
    Posts
    31,678
    Rep Power
    55

    Default

    joselyn - i love you !!!
    guy - awww really ??
    joselyn - nigga the fuck you smoking i wasnt talking to your ass i was talking to my car bitch quit playing yourself ..
    guy - * sits there silent *
    NY STAY HIGH !!!

  40. #120
    Pokemon Booty! BluesClues's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Wouldn't you like to know
    Age
    41
    Posts
    12,208
    Rep Power
    36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BTEC
    NAH IT WAS A GOOD ONE. I KINDA VISUALIZED IT LIKE U WAS THINKING U LOVED THE CAR FOR A FEW MILES THEN DECIDED TO TELL THE CAR HOW U FEEL (GILRS HAVE TO HEAR IT TOO). MR. DO BOY IN THE PASSENGER SEAT THOUGHT U WAS TALKING TO HIM AND U HAD TO LET HIM KNOW HE SHOULDNT GET IT TWISTED.
    Glad you see it my way
    THAT'S MY JAM!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Octopus™ View Post
    what do you have against Old Navy? What did Old Navy do to you? You should have had your gift reciept for your return you ghostfaced bitch.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!