damn dude was fucked up made up pictures ...got your hopes up and now there shit
damn dude was fucked up made up pictures ...got your hopes up and now there shit
http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp...%20Restaurants
fuckin go there someone i cant due to work hours
that is the closet place that mapquest allowed a star point for... address is 3890 e. pounce de leon clarkston how fucking hard is that for osmeone in the area to stop by...
Dude you are a fucking low life to post up fake pics to get his hopes up, I suggest you knock the fucking childish games off you fucking moron!!
Brett (One of the true OG's, No really... ask anyone)
'15 Chevy SS
'16 K7 SXL SWP
www.facebook.com/brett.lowenthal1
R.I.P Leisa, You are never forgotten - 10/7/08
Now this is the right place where others were foundOriginally Posted by LiL Scrappy
That one sick fuck still has me so pissed off, I was so excited to think his car was still in one peice
Brett (One of the true OG's, No really... ask anyone)
'15 Chevy SS
'16 K7 SXL SWP
www.facebook.com/brett.lowenthal1
R.I.P Leisa, You are never forgotten - 10/7/08