Results 1 to 40 of 420

Thread: Where Is New Highlands Appartments?

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    I talk shit, dont ban me
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    LA bitch
    Age
    46
    Posts
    9,460
    Rep Power
    34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaimecbr900
    Look, I've only been around this for a few minutes and I'm already getting ansy. Somebody tell me where this place is and I'll go over there myself.

    ya ya ya!!! we should all go the fuck down there.. where is it at



  2. #2
    Proud to be Retrosexual Jaimecbr900's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    9,189
    Rep Power
    39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by carrascopa
    ya ya ya!!! we should all go the fuck down there.. where is it at
    That'd be funny as hell. We'd end up on the news sure enough. Freaking IA mob squad.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!