Results 1 to 40 of 178

Thread: THE ROAST OF BABY J

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Pokemon Booty! BluesClues's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Wouldn't you like to know
    Age
    41
    Posts
    12,208
    Rep Power
    36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Mischif
    I'm the naybuhood gofer: I go fer what I want and find that shiz in the skreets, ya heard?

    I have to give you reps
    THAT'S MY JAM!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Octopus™ View Post
    what do you have against Old Navy? What did Old Navy do to you? You should have had your gift reciept for your return you ghostfaced bitch.

  2. #2
    Virginity Cure BABY J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    everywhere & nowhere
    Age
    47
    Posts
    16,170
    Rep Power
    47

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BluesClues
    I have to give you reps
    Consider yourlself lucky MisChif... she gave me gonnorhea.
    "I'm not a gynecologist... but I'll take a look."


  3. #3
    Pokemon Booty! BluesClues's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Wouldn't you like to know
    Age
    41
    Posts
    12,208
    Rep Power
    36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BABY J
    Consider yourlself lucky MisChif... she gave me gonnorhea.
    That's not possible because your dick is too small to get past the lips
    THAT'S MY JAM!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Octopus™ View Post
    what do you have against Old Navy? What did Old Navy do to you? You should have had your gift reciept for your return you ghostfaced bitch.

  4. #4
    ^The Bad Guy toonz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Lithia Springs LOL!!!!!!
    Age
    40
    Posts
    2,753
    Rep Power
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BluesClues
    That's not possible because your dick is too small to get past the lips
    Oh Shit Damn J , I don't think this was one of your best ideas

  5. #5
    Virginity Cure BABY J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    everywhere & nowhere
    Age
    47
    Posts
    16,170
    Rep Power
    47

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BluesClues
    That's not possible because your dick is too small to get past the lips
    So why were you choking and calling me Jesse? LOL
    "I'm not a gynecologist... but I'll take a look."


  6. #6
    ^The Bad Guy toonz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Lithia Springs LOL!!!!!!
    Age
    40
    Posts
    2,753
    Rep Power
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BABY J
    So why were you choking and calling me Jesse? LOL
    bwahahahahaha haahaa haaaa

  7. #7
    Pokemon Booty! BluesClues's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Wouldn't you like to know
    Age
    41
    Posts
    12,208
    Rep Power
    36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BABY J
    So why were you choking and calling me Jesse? LOL
    I was choking from lauging so hard and was saying I had to call and tell Jesse
    THAT'S MY JAM!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Octopus™ View Post
    what do you have against Old Navy? What did Old Navy do to you? You should have had your gift reciept for your return you ghostfaced bitch.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!