Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast
Results 241 to 280 of 294

Thread: HOT GUYS ON IA.....UM.....

  1. #241

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PRiMAdonna
    OMG someone change the subject, please.........
    it was a simple question.
    so are you single..we know a camel jockey(yousef) that would love to dive into you

  2. #242

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BABY J
    I like long walks on the beach....
    witha dic in each hand, brokeback!

  3. #243
    what
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Westside LA
    Age
    50
    Posts
    1,321
    Rep Power
    23

    Default

    i hear the love boat themesong playing

  4. #244

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fast Shadow
    i hear the love boat themesong playing


  5. #245
    YELLOW POWER !!! The Golden Child's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    where do you live ??
    Age
    42
    Posts
    31,678
    Rep Power
    55

    Default

    WHOA GETTING BROKE BACK IN HERE ..
    NY STAY HIGH !!!

  6. #246
    Slow... mp5o's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    408
    Age
    38
    Posts
    3,360
    Rep Power
    25

    Default

    LOL

  7. #247
    Senior Member PRiMAdonna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    St. Simons Island
    Age
    40
    Posts
    2,337
    Rep Power
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by b@d @pple
    so are you single..we know a camel jockey(yousef) that would love to dive into you
    wow, anyone ever told you that you were disrespectful?

    nope, not single.

    thank you come again...

  8. #248
    Pokemon Booty! BluesClues's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Wouldn't you like to know
    Age
    41
    Posts
    12,208
    Rep Power
    36

    Default

    ^^^^ baby j
    THAT'S MY JAM!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Octopus™ View Post
    what do you have against Old Navy? What did Old Navy do to you? You should have had your gift reciept for your return you ghostfaced bitch.

  9. #249

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PRiMAdonna
    wow, anyone ever told you that you were disrespectful?

    nope, not single.

    thank you come again...

    uhh yea and an asshole,whats your fuckin point

  10. #250
    YELLOW POWER !!! The Golden Child's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    where do you live ??
    Age
    42
    Posts
    31,678
    Rep Power
    55

    Default

    o . O
    NY STAY HIGH !!!

  11. #251
    Senior Member PRiMAdonna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    St. Simons Island
    Age
    40
    Posts
    2,337
    Rep Power
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by b@d @pple
    uhh yea and an asshole,whats your fuckin point
    i think you got my point.

  12. #252

    Default

    ahhh nope not real sure..i looked around but i couldnt find one

  13. #253
    YELLOW POWER !!! The Golden Child's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    where do you live ??
    Age
    42
    Posts
    31,678
    Rep Power
    55

    Default

    BUM BUH CLOT !!!
    NY STAY HIGH !!!

  14. #254
    ^The Bad Guy toonz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Lithia Springs LOL!!!!!!
    Age
    40
    Posts
    2,753
    Rep Power
    23

    Default

    "Damn"

  15. #255
    ^The Bad Guy toonz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Lithia Springs LOL!!!!!!
    Age
    40
    Posts
    2,753
    Rep Power
    23

    Default

    "Subject change"
    Just left the southside weekly meet up same as usual

  16. #256
    Virginity Cure BABY J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    everywhere & nowhere
    Age
    47
    Posts
    16,170
    Rep Power
    47

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by b@d @pple
    witha dic in each hand, brokeback!

    Like I said in another thread... should I choose to, I'd get more play than any man on the board... while that sounds like a joke I am dead serious. I'd put my paycheck up on that bet if it was a bet worth the time and effort (it's not). I have never been with a man, never will be... I'm 100%. I have already done it all. I've lived lived all over the world... and I have fucked the freakiest women in the world... so NOW, at 27, a woman is gonna have to bring more to the table than a wet snatch to hold my attention. I have broken up w/ some of the most beautiful women on the planet JUST B/C I CAN... so a woman is gonna have to bring more than a cute face. I can be "Baby J" and clown and fuck off with the best of 'em on IA... or I can be J'son and be an intellectual and blow n*ggas and bitches away w/ conversation and my career. Or I can be backed into a corner and come out w/ these GLOCS blazing like I have done countless times in Saudi Arabia and Baghdad for mutha fuckas who do not appreciate it, then I can go home and make my woman feel like the ONLY woman in the world the same night. I AM the total package - believe it when I say that. Does that make me special, naah... b/c many men are and many women are the same. But I can only speak for me. So I am "pretty" - as a lot of you joke about on here in fun... I can't see it, but I can take it b/c I know IA has the biggest group of my friends second only to the Air Force and I know it's all in fun. Not to mention - people are stuck with what they are born with as far as loox go --> we can do lil shit to enhance what we get, but for the most part we are who we are... some of us get lucky, some of us do not. KILLS me when people who are "cute" or "pretty" eat that shit up like THEY got something to do w/ it... naah, they just got lucky - so why be arrogant? Make no mistake about my sexuality. LOL. And this is not meant towards you, it is meant for the people who may not be in on the "joke" and think there is something concrete behind it.

    Sorry for that "J'son" outburst... back to "Baby J" now bitches!!! LOL
    "I'm not a gynecologist... but I'll take a look."


  17. #257
    YELLOW POWER !!! The Golden Child's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    where do you live ??
    Age
    42
    Posts
    31,678
    Rep Power
    55

    Default

    J EVERYTIME I READ YOUR LONG ENTRY ITS LIKE READING A DAYM BOOK ..
    WHICH I WAS NEVER FOND OF WHEN I WAS IN SCHOOL .. STOP IT !!!
    NY STAY HIGH !!!

  18. #258
    Slow... mp5o's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    408
    Age
    38
    Posts
    3,360
    Rep Power
    25

    Default

    LOL J went and wrote an essay!

  19. #259
    Virginity Cure BABY J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    everywhere & nowhere
    Age
    47
    Posts
    16,170
    Rep Power
    47

    Default

    Yall know how I get... SHUT UP!!! LMAO!!
    "I'm not a gynecologist... but I'll take a look."


  20. #260

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BABY J
    Like I said in another thread... should I choose to, I'd get more play than any man on the board... while that sounds like a joke I am dead serious. I'd put my paycheck up on that bet if it was a bet worth the time and effort (it's not). I have never been with a man, never will be... I'm 100%. I have already done it all. I've lived lived all over the world... and I have fucked the freakiest women in the world... so NOW, at 27, a woman is gonna have to bring more to the table than a wet snatch to hold my attention. I have broken up w/ some of the most beautiful women on the planet JUST B/C I CAN... so a woman is gonna have to bring more than a cute face. I can be "Baby J" and clown and fuck off with the best of 'em on IA... or I can be J'son and be an intellectual and blow n*ggas and bitches away w/ conversation and my career. Or I can be backed into a corner and come out w/ these GLOCS blazing like I have done countless times in Saudi Arabia and Baghdad for mutha fuckas who do not appreciate it, then I can go home and make my woman feel like the ONLY woman in the world the same night. I AM the total package - believe it when I say that. Does that make me special, naah... b/c many men are and many women are the same. But I can only speak for me. So I am "pretty" - as a lot of you joke about on here in fun... I can't see it, but I can take it b/c I know IA has the biggest group of my friends second only to the Air Force and I know it's all in fun. Not to mention - people are stuck with what they are born with as far as loox go --> we can do lil shit to enhance what we get, but for the most part we are who we are... some of us get lucky, some of us do not. KILLS me when people who are "cute" or "pretty" eat that shit up like THEY got something to do w/ it... naah, they just got lucky - so why be arrogant? Make no mistake about my sexuality. LOL. And this is not meant towards you, it is meant for the people who may not be in on the "joke" and think there is something concrete behind it.

    Sorry for that "J'son" outburst... back to "Baby J" now bitches!!! LOL

    weird

  21. #261
    Pokemon Booty! BluesClues's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Wouldn't you like to know
    Age
    41
    Posts
    12,208
    Rep Power
    36

    Default

    ^^^
    THAT'S MY JAM!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Octopus™ View Post
    what do you have against Old Navy? What did Old Navy do to you? You should have had your gift reciept for your return you ghostfaced bitch.

  22. #262
    Virginity Cure BABY J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    everywhere & nowhere
    Age
    47
    Posts
    16,170
    Rep Power
    47

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by b@d @pple
    just to let everyone know baby j gets very defensive if you call him brokeback,,,damn homie it was a fuckin joke,put your thong back on now
    I have an entire thread that proves otherwise. PLus thongs are for Thursdays remember?
    "I'm not a gynecologist... but I'll take a look."


  23. #263

    Default

    weird

  24. #264
    YELLOW POWER !!! The Golden Child's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    where do you live ??
    Age
    42
    Posts
    31,678
    Rep Power
    55

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BABY J
    Yall know how I get... SHUT UP!!! LMAO!!
    yea when you know J is hurt he starts writing pages on IA ..
    NY STAY HIGH !!!

  25. #265
    YELLOW POWER !!! The Golden Child's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    where do you live ??
    Age
    42
    Posts
    31,678
    Rep Power
    55

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BABY J
    I have an entire thread that proves otherwise. PLus thongs are for Thursdays remember?
    wahz dah suppose to mean u wear thongs on thursdays ??
    NY STAY HIGH !!!

  26. #266
    Pokemon Booty! BluesClues's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Wouldn't you like to know
    Age
    41
    Posts
    12,208
    Rep Power
    36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveO
    yea when you know J is hurt he starts writing pages on IA ..
    His blog is ridiculous. Everytime I read it I feel like it was a class assignment
    THAT'S MY JAM!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Octopus™ View Post
    what do you have against Old Navy? What did Old Navy do to you? You should have had your gift reciept for your return you ghostfaced bitch.

  27. #267
    Virginity Cure BABY J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    everywhere & nowhere
    Age
    47
    Posts
    16,170
    Rep Power
    47

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveO
    yea when you know J is hurt he starts writing pages on IA ..
    That's when I am "thinking" not when I am hurt. Get it right homey!
    "I'm not a gynecologist... but I'll take a look."


  28. #268
    Virginity Cure BABY J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    everywhere & nowhere
    Age
    47
    Posts
    16,170
    Rep Power
    47

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BluesClues
    His blog is ridiculous. Everytime I read it I feel like it was a class assignment
    My blog is full of shit that people may be able to use in their own lives. I write only when I am thinking about some things. I'm an Aquarius, that's what we do (think).
    "I'm not a gynecologist... but I'll take a look."


  29. #269
    YELLOW POWER !!! The Golden Child's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    where do you live ??
    Age
    42
    Posts
    31,678
    Rep Power
    55

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BABY J
    That's when I am "thinking" not when I am hurt. Get it right homey!
    cause your hurt so you think ..
    NY STAY HIGH !!!

  30. #270
    YELLOW POWER !!! The Golden Child's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    where do you live ??
    Age
    42
    Posts
    31,678
    Rep Power
    55

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BluesClues
    His blog is ridiculous. Everytime I read it I feel like it was a class assignment
    hahaha i just read the 1st sentence and last one and im done .. LIRL !!!
    NY STAY HIGH !!!

  31. #271
    Virginity Cure BABY J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    everywhere & nowhere
    Age
    47
    Posts
    16,170
    Rep Power
    47

    Default

    What!!!??? U missin' all the good shit homey! Saul Goode... I think the people that can use it read it, and the people that can't use it at that time don't. In all actuality I hope that no1 NEEDS the shit that I write about... all of the knowledge that I have came at a cost that I would not wish on anyone.
    "I'm not a gynecologist... but I'll take a look."


  32. #272
    Pokemon Booty! BluesClues's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Wouldn't you like to know
    Age
    41
    Posts
    12,208
    Rep Power
    36

    Default

    Well I really like my blog of course because I like to ask people questions to make them think. Maybe something they have never thought about
    THAT'S MY JAM!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Octopus™ View Post
    what do you have against Old Navy? What did Old Navy do to you? You should have had your gift reciept for your return you ghostfaced bitch.

  33. #273
    Virginity Cure BABY J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    everywhere & nowhere
    Age
    47
    Posts
    16,170
    Rep Power
    47

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BluesClues
    Well I really like my blog of course because I like to ask people questions to make them think. Maybe something they have never thought about
    True that.
    "I'm not a gynecologist... but I'll take a look."


  34. #274
    Senior Member BlkCD5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    2,412
    Rep Power
    24

    Default

    Originally posted by b@d @pple
    and she somewhat resembles a ten year old boy

    and yes Bluesclues, she did make me mad one time.

  35. #275
    Pokemon Booty! BluesClues's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Wouldn't you like to know
    Age
    41
    Posts
    12,208
    Rep Power
    36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BABY J
    True that.
    Have you read my blog?
    THAT'S MY JAM!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Octopus™ View Post
    what do you have against Old Navy? What did Old Navy do to you? You should have had your gift reciept for your return you ghostfaced bitch.

  36. #276
    Pokemon Booty! BluesClues's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Wouldn't you like to know
    Age
    41
    Posts
    12,208
    Rep Power
    36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlkCD5
    and yes Bluesclues, she did make me mad one time.
    oh ok
    THAT'S MY JAM!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Octopus™ View Post
    what do you have against Old Navy? What did Old Navy do to you? You should have had your gift reciept for your return you ghostfaced bitch.

  37. #277
    Virginity Cure BABY J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    everywhere & nowhere
    Age
    47
    Posts
    16,170
    Rep Power
    47

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BluesClues
    Have you read my blog?
    I'm subscribed.
    "I'm not a gynecologist... but I'll take a look."


  38. #278
    YELLOW POWER !!! The Golden Child's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    where do you live ??
    Age
    42
    Posts
    31,678
    Rep Power
    55

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BABY J
    What!!!??? U missin' all the good shit homey! Saul Goode... I think the people that can use it read it, and the people that can't use it at that time don't. In all actuality I hope that no1 NEEDS the shit that I write about... all of the knowledge that I have came at a cost that I would not wish on anyone.
    sometimes i read it when im bored ..
    but im pretty much filled with all the good info ..
    NY STAY HIGH !!!

  39. #279
    Pokemon Booty! BluesClues's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Wouldn't you like to know
    Age
    41
    Posts
    12,208
    Rep Power
    36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BABY J
    I'm subscribed.
    Cool
    THAT'S MY JAM!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Octopus™ View Post
    what do you have against Old Navy? What did Old Navy do to you? You should have had your gift reciept for your return you ghostfaced bitch.

  40. #280
    Virginity Cure BABY J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    everywhere & nowhere
    Age
    47
    Posts
    16,170
    Rep Power
    47

    Default

    I especially love the naked pics.
    "I'm not a gynecologist... but I'll take a look."


Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!