Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
Results 241 to 280 of 294

Thread: HOT GUYS ON IA.....UM.....

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Virginity Cure BABY J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    everywhere & nowhere
    Age
    47
    Posts
    16,170
    Rep Power
    47

    Default

    What!!!??? U missin' all the good shit homey! Saul Goode... I think the people that can use it read it, and the people that can't use it at that time don't. In all actuality I hope that no1 NEEDS the shit that I write about... all of the knowledge that I have came at a cost that I would not wish on anyone.
    "I'm not a gynecologist... but I'll take a look."


  2. #2
    Senior Member BlkCD5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    2,412
    Rep Power
    24

    Default

    Originally posted by b@d @pple
    and she somewhat resembles a ten year old boy

    and yes Bluesclues, she did make me mad one time.

  3. #3
    Pokemon Booty! BluesClues's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Wouldn't you like to know
    Age
    41
    Posts
    12,208
    Rep Power
    36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlkCD5
    and yes Bluesclues, she did make me mad one time.
    oh ok
    THAT'S MY JAM!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Octopus™ View Post
    what do you have against Old Navy? What did Old Navy do to you? You should have had your gift reciept for your return you ghostfaced bitch.

  4. #4
    YELLOW POWER !!! The Golden Child's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    where do you live ??
    Age
    42
    Posts
    31,678
    Rep Power
    55

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BABY J
    What!!!??? U missin' all the good shit homey! Saul Goode... I think the people that can use it read it, and the people that can't use it at that time don't. In all actuality I hope that no1 NEEDS the shit that I write about... all of the knowledge that I have came at a cost that I would not wish on anyone.
    sometimes i read it when im bored ..
    but im pretty much filled with all the good info ..
    NY STAY HIGH !!!

  5. #5
    Pokemon Booty! BluesClues's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Wouldn't you like to know
    Age
    41
    Posts
    12,208
    Rep Power
    36

    Default

    Well I really like my blog of course because I like to ask people questions to make them think. Maybe something they have never thought about
    THAT'S MY JAM!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Octopus™ View Post
    what do you have against Old Navy? What did Old Navy do to you? You should have had your gift reciept for your return you ghostfaced bitch.

  6. #6
    Virginity Cure BABY J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    everywhere & nowhere
    Age
    47
    Posts
    16,170
    Rep Power
    47

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BluesClues
    Well I really like my blog of course because I like to ask people questions to make them think. Maybe something they have never thought about
    True that.
    "I'm not a gynecologist... but I'll take a look."


  7. #7
    Pokemon Booty! BluesClues's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Wouldn't you like to know
    Age
    41
    Posts
    12,208
    Rep Power
    36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BABY J
    True that.
    Have you read my blog?
    THAT'S MY JAM!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Octopus™ View Post
    what do you have against Old Navy? What did Old Navy do to you? You should have had your gift reciept for your return you ghostfaced bitch.

  8. #8
    Virginity Cure BABY J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    everywhere & nowhere
    Age
    47
    Posts
    16,170
    Rep Power
    47

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BluesClues
    Have you read my blog?
    I'm subscribed.
    "I'm not a gynecologist... but I'll take a look."


  9. #9
    Pokemon Booty! BluesClues's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Wouldn't you like to know
    Age
    41
    Posts
    12,208
    Rep Power
    36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BABY J
    I'm subscribed.
    Cool
    THAT'S MY JAM!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Octopus™ View Post
    what do you have against Old Navy? What did Old Navy do to you? You should have had your gift reciept for your return you ghostfaced bitch.

  10. #10
    Virginity Cure BABY J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    everywhere & nowhere
    Age
    47
    Posts
    16,170
    Rep Power
    47

    Default

    I especially love the naked pics.
    "I'm not a gynecologist... but I'll take a look."


  11. #11
    Pokemon Booty! BluesClues's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Wouldn't you like to know
    Age
    41
    Posts
    12,208
    Rep Power
    36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BABY J
    I especially love the naked pics.
    Damnit you lied to me
    THAT'S MY JAM!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Octopus™ View Post
    what do you have against Old Navy? What did Old Navy do to you? You should have had your gift reciept for your return you ghostfaced bitch.

  12. #12
    YELLOW POWER !!! The Golden Child's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    where do you live ??
    Age
    42
    Posts
    31,678
    Rep Power
    55

    Default

    uhhh ..
    NY STAY HIGH !!!

  13. #13
    Virginity Cure BABY J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    everywhere & nowhere
    Age
    47
    Posts
    16,170
    Rep Power
    47

    Default

    LOL. Naah j/k, I am subscribed though.
    "I'm not a gynecologist... but I'll take a look."


  14. #14
    Pokemon Booty! BluesClues's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Wouldn't you like to know
    Age
    41
    Posts
    12,208
    Rep Power
    36

    Default

    ^^^ oh ok. could you understand my drunk post?
    THAT'S MY JAM!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Octopus™ View Post
    what do you have against Old Navy? What did Old Navy do to you? You should have had your gift reciept for your return you ghostfaced bitch.

  15. #15
    Virginity Cure BABY J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    everywhere & nowhere
    Age
    47
    Posts
    16,170
    Rep Power
    47

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BluesClues
    ^^^ oh ok. could you understand my drunk post?
    Yeah... but only bc I was drunk too!
    "I'm not a gynecologist... but I'll take a look."


  16. #16
    Pokemon Booty! BluesClues's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Wouldn't you like to know
    Age
    41
    Posts
    12,208
    Rep Power
    36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BABY J
    Yeah... but only bc I was drunk too!
    lol
    THAT'S MY JAM!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Octopus™ View Post
    what do you have against Old Navy? What did Old Navy do to you? You should have had your gift reciept for your return you ghostfaced bitch.

  17. #17
    Speaks the Truth 1SICKLEX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    4,260
    Rep Power
    33

    Talking

    Quote Originally Posted by VWGiRLR32
    So there was a recent thread about there are no HOT GIRLS ON IA! But the real question is how many of the guys on IA are actually that hot?!?!?!? OR ARE THEY JUST TALK and have a big head bc they think they drive a bad ass car!
    http://www.myspace.com/1sicklex

    I dunno........
    Vossen CV3 20x9 & 20x10.5

  18. #18
    S281 soul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Gtown
    Age
    39
    Posts
    6,705
    Rep Power
    31
    Its just a bodykit

  19. #19
    IA'S NITEWALKER..... ahmonrah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    in the dark...
    Age
    48
    Posts
    9,730
    Rep Power
    35

    Default

    i'm a hot man. i'm outside workin on my damn car and getting ready to clean the bitch out!!!! it's warm than a mothafukka!



  20. #20
    ACC CHAMPS bigdare23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    ECEFC.com
    Age
    41
    Posts
    13,801
    Rep Power
    40

    Default

    I was told that I was cute {hopefully they wasnt liein to me}

  21. #21
    Simply Confused Keebs ð¿ð's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    The Keebler Tree
    Age
    41
    Posts
    3,149
    Rep Power
    24

    Default

    I've had alot of girls on myspace tell me I'm hot. But I think they just wanted me to pay for there webcam site...

    Current Toy: A few classics, maybe a few imports too. Whatever

  22. #22
    IA Member !!fleecey!!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Charlotte
    Age
    45
    Posts
    126
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    ^^^LOL!


  23. #23
    YELLOW POWER !!! The Golden Child's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    where do you live ??
    Age
    42
    Posts
    31,678
    Rep Power
    55

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by !!fleecey!!
    ^^^LOL!
    fleecey is hot ..
    NY STAY HIGH !!!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!