Results 1 to 40 of 294

Thread: HOT GUYS ON IA.....UM.....

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    HIV+ HalfBaked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Kennesaw
    Age
    42
    Posts
    14,345
    Rep Power
    44

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Mischif
    Pssh, I'm the sexiest on here:

    6'1 & 130 lbs; when I come around, bitches know wassup.

    And I'm JDM TyTe, since I'm lighter than all yo ex's, and when I ride in the car, when you turn right, you got more traction over the tire lol.

    And like lil_paki knows, my nickname is statutory rape: you see me and pass out from excitement; when you wake up, you done committed statutory rape.
    From the sound of this, you also left off the part where you mention you're a virgin.


  2. #2
    802.11 GGGG-Unit Fro Rly! Mr_Mischif's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    College Park
    Age
    35
    Posts
    3,577
    Rep Power
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HalfBaked
    From the sound of this, you also left off the part where you mention you're a virgin.
    Yeah, how'd you know?

    Yeah, I haven't found that someone special yet...at least while they're awake.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky SC
    so let me get this straight.
    u hate black people...
    so you went to africa?
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho
    As a white male, I am genetically afraid of black people
    "DON'T FLOOD THE CAR PICS SECTION WITH YOUR BULLSHIT
    FORMULA D PICS" SQUAD MEMBER


  3. #3
    HIV+ HalfBaked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Kennesaw
    Age
    42
    Posts
    14,345
    Rep Power
    44

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Mischif
    Yeah, how'd you know?

    Yeah, I haven't found that someone special yet...at least while they're awake.
    By someone special enough, you mean some girl desperate enough to sleep with you...


  4. #4
    802.11 GGGG-Unit Fro Rly! Mr_Mischif's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    College Park
    Age
    35
    Posts
    3,577
    Rep Power
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HalfBaked
    By someone special enough, you mean some girl desperate enough to sleep with you...
    See why you gotta start instigatin' some shit, bro?

    I'm just fucking around, you takin that "Internet:Serious Business" poster to heart.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky SC
    so let me get this straight.
    u hate black people...
    so you went to africa?
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho
    As a white male, I am genetically afraid of black people
    "DON'T FLOOD THE CAR PICS SECTION WITH YOUR BULLSHIT
    FORMULA D PICS" SQUAD MEMBER


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!