Results 1 to 40 of 294

Thread: HOT GUYS ON IA.....UM.....

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    HIV+ HalfBaked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Kennesaw
    Age
    42
    Posts
    14,345
    Rep Power
    44

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1civic
    Short Skinny white guys, Right.....
    Well I'm a tall skinny white guy...


  2. #2
    YELLOW POWER !!! The Golden Child's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    where do you live ??
    Age
    42
    Posts
    31,678
    Rep Power
    55

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HalfBaked
    Well I'm a tall skinny white guy...
    with HIV ..
    NY STAY HIGH !!!

  3. #3
    HIV+ HalfBaked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Kennesaw
    Age
    42
    Posts
    14,345
    Rep Power
    44

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveO
    with HIV ..
    YEA!

    And all my exs said I never had anything to give in the relationship...

    WELL FUCK THOSE BITCHES!


  4. #4
    YELLOW POWER !!! The Golden Child's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    where do you live ??
    Age
    42
    Posts
    31,678
    Rep Power
    55

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HalfBaked
    YEA!

    And all my exs said I never had anything to give in the relationship...

    WELL FUCK THOSE BITCHES!
    NY STAY HIGH !!!

  5. #5
    Senior Member | IA Veteran 1civic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Douglasville
    Age
    46
    Posts
    6,449
    Rep Power
    32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HalfBaked
    Well I'm a tall skinny white guy...
    Shit, I didn't think you was over 6'.....Been a Minute since I seen you though...

  6. #6
    HIV+ HalfBaked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Kennesaw
    Age
    42
    Posts
    14,345
    Rep Power
    44

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1civic
    Shit, I didn't think you was over 6'.....Been a Minute since I seen you though...
    I'm 6'2.

    You must really not recognize me, I think I was standing next to you the other night at wal-mart. I was with Allen and his supra.


  7. #7
    Senior Member | IA Veteran 1civic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Douglasville
    Age
    46
    Posts
    6,449
    Rep Power
    32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HalfBaked
    I'm 6'2.

    You must really not recognize me, I think I was standing next to you the other night at wal-mart. I was with Allen and his supra.
    No, I thought so but wasn't sure.... .. I guess I should have ask...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!