Results 1 to 40 of 294

Thread: HOT GUYS ON IA.....UM.....

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Jst Anthr GrL w/ an R32.. VWGiRLR32's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Kennesaw, GA
    Age
    39
    Posts
    48
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Speed[]v[]onkey
    your car is slow. why are you trying to pick up guys on the internet.. IA already has alot of whores.. .. oh well..

    i'd like to race your slow piece of shit. call for my attn on the kills forum if you accept.
    UM....I'm sorry that I drive a slow car! Not everyone can be like you...an asshole! and so what kind of car do you have?

  2. #2
    Senior Member | IA Veteran 1civic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Douglasville
    Age
    46
    Posts
    6,449
    Rep Power
    32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VWGiRLR32
    UM....I'm sorry that I drive a slow car! Not everyone can be like you...an asshole! and so what kind of car do you have?

    Hes got a 350z....Its slow though....

  3. #3
    HIV+ HalfBaked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Kennesaw
    Age
    42
    Posts
    14,345
    Rep Power
    44

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VWGiRLR32
    UM....I'm sorry that I drive a slow car! Not everyone can be like you...an asshole! and so what kind of car do you have?
    You shouldn't talk shit to him. He has 3 cars faster then yours, and he has killed someone for saying less then you have. I'm just saying you should probably be careful and edit your post...before you piss him off.


  4. #4
    Jst Anthr GrL w/ an R32.. VWGiRLR32's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Kennesaw, GA
    Age
    39
    Posts
    48
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HalfBaked
    You shouldn't talk shit to him. He has 3 cars faster then yours, and he has killed someone for saying less then you have. I'm just saying you should probably be careful and edit your post...before you piss him off.
    OH welll!

  5. #5
    Senior Member | IA Veteran 1civic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Douglasville
    Age
    46
    Posts
    6,449
    Rep Power
    32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VWGiRLR32
    OH welll!

    Don't take that shit.... Speed Monkey's cars are slow....I think you can take him....

  6. #6
    WTF? Leisa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Up here in Cumming, Georgia
    Age
    59
    Posts
    29,253
    Rep Power
    54

    Default

    Now this is sexy....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -brett-50-jpg  

  7. #7
    Im SuCh A FuCkIn LaDy!! Tasuki_Civic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Dunwoody
    Age
    44
    Posts
    7,652
    Rep Power
    30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Leisa
    Now this is sexy....
    ^agreed


  8. #8
    Senior Member BlkCD5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    2,412
    Rep Power
    24

    Default

    Who cares if someone is the hottest on Ia. If they are hot, they could be the biggest asshole too. I just gained a shitload of brain cells from this thread

  9. #9
    Jst Anthr GrL w/ an R32.. VWGiRLR32's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Kennesaw, GA
    Age
    39
    Posts
    48
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1civic
    Don't take that shit.... Speed Monkey's cars are slow....I think you can take him....
    Thanks sugar!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!