Results 1 to 40 of 49

Thread: ANYBODY WATCHIN THE VMA'S??

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    ‹^›‹(ςΏσ)›‹^›
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    6,618
    Rep Power
    31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TeeJay
    i think they get lamer and lamer every year lol, plus jack black is a goddamn idiot. i did think it was funny when andre 3000 came out rockin some cowboy boots and an @ hat lol
    The Falcons are playing (I dont care if it's a preseason game) and your watching MTV? I demand you remove your avatar this instant.
    Chris
    91' Mustang GT
    512rwhp/468ft-lb

  2. #2
    I can has swagger? TeeJay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Charlotte
    Age
    46
    Posts
    12,782
    Rep Power
    35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HyPer50
    The Falcons are playing (I dont care if it's a preseason game) and your watching MTV? I demand you remove your avatar this instant.
    check my location hombre...the panthers are playing here...so the only thing worth watchin is mtv LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by Rican219
    I put puto in my iphone and it changed it to Brett....wtf?!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!