Results 1 to 40 of 216

Thread: EVERYONE HERE IS GAY

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    www.BatlGround.com Tracy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    ATL
    Age
    49
    Posts
    19,636
    Rep Power
    51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xLSTONEx
    Tracy: Not someone who is gay on IA.

    We should make babies.....
    I'm def gay sometimes...but only after several drinks. But it's ok for me. It's cool when girls are gay

    You're too young for me to make babies with....but I totally would if you were at least 23
    Val for president!

    Facebook.com/TracyATL

  2. #2
    Senior Member BlkCD5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    2,412
    Rep Power
    24

    Default

    Originally posted by Tracy
    I'm def gay sometimes...but only after several drinks. But it's ok for me. It's cool when girls are gay
    make an exception for 22?

  3. #3
    www.BatlGround.com Tracy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    ATL
    Age
    49
    Posts
    19,636
    Rep Power
    51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlkCD5
    make an exception for 22?
    I don't know about that. 22 is cutting it close. Do you have a corvette?
    Val for president!

    Facebook.com/TracyATL

  4. #4
    IA Wanderer
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Alpharetta, Ga
    Posts
    301
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tracy
    I don't know about that. 22 is cutting it close. Do you have a corvette?
    haha

    1999 Honda CRV
    -Tim

  5. #5
    Senior Member BlkCD5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    2,412
    Rep Power
    24

    Default

    *looks for Brad aka Lankhoss*

  6. #6
    I <3 Chickens Dragonfly5338's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Alpharetta, GA
    Age
    47
    Posts
    4,351
    Rep Power
    29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tracy
    I'm def gay sometimes...but only after several drinks. But it's ok for me. It's cool when girls are gay

    You're too young for me to make babies with....but I totally would if you were at least 23
    Don't do it! Then your babies would be dumb like Landon. Hahaha jk.

    Val for President.

  7. #7
    www.BatlGround.com Tracy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    ATL
    Age
    49
    Posts
    19,636
    Rep Power
    51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfly5338
    Don't do it! Then your babies would be dumb like Landon. Hahaha jk.

    He is dumb as a box of rocks...but he is sooooooooooo cute!
    Val for president!

    Facebook.com/TracyATL

  8. #8
    I <3 Chickens Dragonfly5338's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Alpharetta, GA
    Age
    47
    Posts
    4,351
    Rep Power
    29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tracy
    He is dumb as a box of rocks...but he is sooooooooooo cute!
    LOL!!!!!!!!

    Val for President.

  9. #9
    God Loves Tits & Jailbait God's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Age
    57
    Posts
    564
    Rep Power
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tracy
    I'm def gay sometimes...but only after several drinks. But it's ok for me. It's cool when girls are gay

    You're too young for me to make babies with....but I totally would if you were at least 23


    hahah ohshit!

    haha tracy you hooker. i dont think ive seen you since the vortex that night when i told u to come to clermont louge with us haha

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!