Results 1 to 40 of 66

Thread: Mothaf'ing Sh*+

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Simply Confused Keebs ð¿ð's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    The Keebler Tree
    Age
    41
    Posts
    3,149
    Rep Power
    24

    Default

    LIRL!!!!! AHAHAHAhahahahaAHha.... Wow, that just made me laugh, it's good to see someone else is having a worse day than I. Oh err, I mean. Damn Girl, that sucks

    Current Toy: A few classics, maybe a few imports too. Whatever

  2. #2
    First Lady of Gecko SLOWLYbtngU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,438
    Rep Power
    35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by keebler
    LIRL!!!!! AHAHAHAhahahahaAHha.... Wow, that just made me laugh, it's good to see someone else is having a worse day than I. Oh err, I mean. Damn Girl, that sucks

    That is why I passed ur skyline hoe! (in the van)

    BeFF <beef>
    GECKOSQUAD

  3. #3
    Simply Confused Keebs ð¿ð's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    The Keebler Tree
    Age
    41
    Posts
    3,149
    Rep Power
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SLOWLYbtngU
    That is why I passed ur skyline hoe! (in the van)
    Ouch! *burn* *sits in a corner and cries* *mommy* lol

    Current Toy: A few classics, maybe a few imports too. Whatever

  4. #4
    First Lady of Gecko SLOWLYbtngU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,438
    Rep Power
    35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by keebler
    Ouch! *burn* *sits in a corner and cries* *mommy* lol

    I know....I know...U dont have to tell everybody, they already know...Hahaha...Wassup we doing anything this weekend? We should get together again...I get bored easily....

    BeFF <beef>
    GECKOSQUAD

  5. #5
    Simply Confused Keebs ð¿ð's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    The Keebler Tree
    Age
    41
    Posts
    3,149
    Rep Power
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SLOWLYbtngU
    I know....I know...U dont have to tell everybody, they already know...Hahaha...Wassup we doing anything this weekend? We should get together again...I get bored easily....
    I'm heading to Malibu in about 10 mins, as for this weekend I'm not sure. I was up there last weekend and ended up sitting on the side of 85 for 4 hours with this bad accident that got some kid kill. It was fucked up

    Current Toy: A few classics, maybe a few imports too. Whatever

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!