View Poll Results: who thinks...

Voters
86. You may not vote on this poll
  • sluts need to die?

    33 38.37%
  • sluts need to stop talking about infested crotches?

    37 43.02%
  • sluts need to stop jumping IA man to IA man?

    41 47.67%
  • sluts need to stop the preggers talk?

    38 44.19%
  • sluts need to stop letting the world know their drama?

    38 44.19%
  • sluts need to stop being ATTN WHORES?

    43 50.00%
  • IA needs to get back to cars?

    52 60.47%
  • IA needs to ban the drama queens?

    41 47.67%
  • IA should urinate on them in public?

    41 47.67%
  • other (please feel free to add your comments)?...

    15 17.44%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Results 1 to 40 of 212

Thread: The women of IA... (WTF)

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    I JUST DONT GIVE A FUK dereksi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Atlanta
    Age
    45
    Posts
    5,089
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tracy
    You must hang out with a lot of people from IA
    LOL so do you

    YEA...IM AN ASSHOLE

  2. #2
    www.BatlGround.com Tracy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    ATL
    Age
    49
    Posts
    19,636
    Rep Power
    51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dereksi
    LOL so do you
    Really? When's the last time you saw me hanging out with anyone from IA??? I can think of 3 off hand that I have ever been "out" with...Big Baller, Vteckidd and ummmm BTLFED.

    The others have only seen me at shows/races or the shop (those 2 things are my job hun )
    Val for president!

    Facebook.com/TracyATL

  3. #3
    I JUST DONT GIVE A FUK dereksi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Atlanta
    Age
    45
    Posts
    5,089
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tracy
    Really? When's the last time you saw me hanging out with anyone from IA??? I can think of 3 off hand that I have ever been "out" with...Big Baller, Vteckidd and ummmm BTLFED.

    The others have only seen me at shows/races or the shop (those 2 things are my job hun )
    hey im not trying to insult you or anything its just that I thought you hung out with alot of IA kids thats all.

    YEA...IM AN ASSHOLE

  4. #4
    www.BatlGround.com Tracy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    ATL
    Age
    49
    Posts
    19,636
    Rep Power
    51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dereksi
    hey im not trying to insult you or anything its just that I thought you hung out with alot of IA kids thats all.
    It's ok, that's a mistake that a lot of people make. I'm not insulted. I talk on-line to a lot of IA people during shop hours (I don't even have the internet at home). I just don't "hang out" with most of them....no offense to anyone on IA really.

    I was just referring to the fact that I never really hear any of the "IA drama everywhere I go" that Miranda was referring to....because I don't hang out with people on IA really
    Val for president!

    Facebook.com/TracyATL

  5. #5
    THERE CAN B ONLY ONE BTEC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    A WORLD OF ANGER AND CONFUSION.
    Age
    46
    Posts
    17,271
    Rep Power
    41

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tracy
    Really? When's the last time you saw me hanging out with anyone from IA??? I can think of 3 off hand that I have ever been "out" with...Big Baller, Vteckidd and ummmm BTLFED.

    The others have only seen me at shows/races or the shop (those 2 things are my job hun )
    PROOF THAT TRACY IS RACISE.

  6. #6
    www.BatlGround.com Tracy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    ATL
    Age
    49
    Posts
    19,636
    Rep Power
    51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BTEC
    PROOF THAT TRACY IS RACISE.


    I AM NOT RICSE!!!! MATT IS IN PHATBOY NOW! THAT MAKES HIM BLACK!!!!!
    Val for president!

    Facebook.com/TracyATL

  7. #7
    THERE CAN B ONLY ONE BTEC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    A WORLD OF ANGER AND CONFUSION.
    Age
    46
    Posts
    17,271
    Rep Power
    41

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tracy
    I AM NOT RICSE!!!! MATT IS IN PHATBOY NOW! THAT MAKES HIM BLACK!!!!!
    UMMMM, NO. AND U ARE RACISE DAMMIT. U NAMED 3 PPL U HANG OUT WITH AND THEY ARE ALL WHITE. U DNT HANG WITH BLACK PPL FO WHAT REASON. I THOUGHT WE WERE WRKN ON A PRETTY GOOD FRIENDSHIP BUT I GUESS NOT GOOD ENOUGH TO HANG WITH. I USED TO COME BUY TO VISIT JUST BC. I USED TO TALK TO YOU ON THE PHONE AT NOPI JUST FOR SHITS AND GIGGLES. AND WHAT DO I GET, DISCRIMINATED AGAINST. NO STANKS!!!

  8. #8
    www.BatlGround.com Tracy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    ATL
    Age
    49
    Posts
    19,636
    Rep Power
    51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BTEC
    UMMMM, NO. AND U ARE RACISE DAMMIT. U NAMED 3 PPL U HANG OUT WITH AND THEY ARE ALL WHITE. U DNT HANG WITH BLACK PPL FO WHAT REASON. I THOUGHT WE WERE WRKN ON A PRETTY GOOD FRIENDSHIP BUT I GUESS NOT GOOD ENOUGH TO HANG WITH. I USED TO COME BUY TO VISIT JUST BC. I USED TO TALK TO YOU ON THE PHONE AT NOPI JUST FOR SHITS AND GIGGLES. AND WHAT DO I GET, DISCRIMINATED AGAINST. NO STANKS!!!
    No stanks!!!!!!!!!! LMFAO!!!!!

    I used to call you at NOPI, mister. Let's not get it twisted.
    Val for president!

    Facebook.com/TracyATL

  9. #9
    THERE CAN B ONLY ONE BTEC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    A WORLD OF ANGER AND CONFUSION.
    Age
    46
    Posts
    17,271
    Rep Power
    41

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tracy
    No stanks!!!!!!!!!! LMFAO!!!!!

    I used to call you at NOPI, mister. Let's not get it twisted.
    U USED TO CALL CHRIS AND I PICKED UP THE PHONE BC HE WOULDNT. DONT U GET IT TWISTED MS. BUT NE WAY, IF U WANT CREDIT 4 CALLING ME U WOULDVE CALLED AND LIKE CHEWED SOME GUM AND PLAYED WITH UR HAIR OR SOEMTHING. NOT JUST UR FIRED!!! LEMME TALK TO CHRIS. I WANTED IT TO BE LOVE SO I GREW TO LIKE WHEN U TALKED TO ME LIKE THAT SO I DIDNT TRY TO GET U TO STOP. BUT NOW IT ALL CLEAR AND MY EYES ARE OPEN AND IT U DNT ACT RIGHT IM MOVING ON, 4EVER.

  10. #10
    Rutspeed/b00b CreW BTLFED's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Belview Insane Asylum
    Age
    49
    Posts
    30,776
    Rep Power
    62

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tracy
    Really? When's the last time you saw me hanging out with anyone from IA??? I can think of 3 off hand that I have ever been "out" with...Big Baller, Vteckidd and ummmm BTLFED.
    What is this "and ummmm" garbage?! Now I am just an after thought?! You meeniehead!
    --RIP Leisa. Forever In Our Hearts--

    --Val for President 1979-2007--
    --RIP Val, You will be missed--

    Quote Originally Posted by HalfBaked
    Anytime I'm driving south of I-20 in the perimeter, I play spot the white driver.

    Generally I don't count past 10.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!