View Poll Results: who thinks...

Voters
86. You may not vote on this poll
  • sluts need to die?

    33 38.37%
  • sluts need to stop talking about infested crotches?

    37 43.02%
  • sluts need to stop jumping IA man to IA man?

    41 47.67%
  • sluts need to stop the preggers talk?

    38 44.19%
  • sluts need to stop letting the world know their drama?

    38 44.19%
  • sluts need to stop being ATTN WHORES?

    43 50.00%
  • IA needs to get back to cars?

    52 60.47%
  • IA needs to ban the drama queens?

    41 47.67%
  • IA should urinate on them in public?

    41 47.67%
  • other (please feel free to add your comments)?...

    15 17.44%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Results 1 to 40 of 212

Thread: The women of IA... (WTF)

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    The Philanthropist Dirty Octopus™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    West Staines
    Age
    42
    Posts
    12,311
    Rep Power
    44

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BTEC
    YEAH, LIKE I SAID I WILL KILL IF MY SHIT GETS POSTED ON THE BOARDS SO BE CAREFUL WHAT U SAY. I NEVER CALLED NE BODY OUT OR MADE NE HINTS ON WHO THE KER-AZY MOFOS ARE OTHER THAN SILVER AND XTERRA CHICK BUT THATS DIFFERENT. BUT NE WAY, HOW ARE U A LIL CRAZY THEN NO, UR NOT PSYCHO? PLEASE EXPLAIN
    crazy people (like her) get psycho in moderation.
    Psycho people dont know when to shut it off.

  2. #2
    THERE CAN B ONLY ONE BTEC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    A WORLD OF ANGER AND CONFUSION.
    Age
    46
    Posts
    17,271
    Rep Power
    41

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Knonimous
    crazy people (like her) get psycho in moderation.
    Psycho people dont know when to shut it off.
    GOOD POINT

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Age
    43
    Posts
    3,275
    Rep Power
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Knonimous
    crazy people (like her) get psycho in moderation.
    Psycho people dont know when to shut it off.
    Very good point.

  4. #4
    First Lady of Gecko SLOWLYbtngU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,438
    Rep Power
    35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Knonimous
    crazy people (like her) get psycho in moderation.
    Psycho people dont know when to shut it off.

    Yup yup....I am a down ass chick...To some that means that I am crazy...But I dont get psycho on u...No need...Too much work, its easier to just drop the situation...

    BeFF <beef>
    GECKOSQUAD

  5. #5
    THERE CAN B ONLY ONE BTEC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    A WORLD OF ANGER AND CONFUSION.
    Age
    46
    Posts
    17,271
    Rep Power
    41

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SLOWLYbtngU
    Yup yup....I am a down ass chick...To some that means that I am crazy...But I dont get psycho on u...No need...Too much work, its easier to just drop the situation...
    I MUST AGREE WITH U ON THAT ONE.

  6. #6
    The Philanthropist Dirty Octopus™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    West Staines
    Age
    42
    Posts
    12,311
    Rep Power
    44

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SLOWLYbtngU
    Yup yup....I am a down ass chick...To some that means that I am crazy...But I dont get psycho on u...No need...Too much work, its easier to just drop the situation...
    dropping situations aint no fun though... and thats a problem that some people have. they dont cut shit off before it gets psycho.... they tarry until it gets too late then they get stuck with sum psycho hoe that waits in front of your home with a piece of 2x4 until you get home.

  7. #7
    THERE CAN B ONLY ONE BTEC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    A WORLD OF ANGER AND CONFUSION.
    Age
    46
    Posts
    17,271
    Rep Power
    41

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Knonimous
    dropping situations aint no fun though... and thats a problem that some people have. they dont cut shit off before it gets psycho.... they tarry until it gets too late then they get stuck with sum psycho hoe that waits in front of your home with a piece of 2x4 until you get home.
    ITS EVEN WORSE IF U GOT ONE WAITING FOR U WITH A 4X4 AND BEATS UR CAR UP. THAT SHIT AINT NO JOKE. KINDA SCARES ME THINKING BOUT IT. NOT REALLY BUT IT IS CRAZY.

  8. #8
    First Lady of Gecko SLOWLYbtngU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,438
    Rep Power
    35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BTEC
    ITS EVEN WORSE IF U GOT ONE WAITING FOR U WITH A 4X4 AND BEATS UR CAR UP. THAT SHIT AINT NO JOKE. KINDA SCARES ME THINKING BOUT IT. NOT REALLY BUT IT IS CRAZY.

    HEy hey!!! Look what I do with my 2x4 is my business...That chick had it coming...U honk, u talk shit you better be ready to have a pissed Puerto Rican coming at ur car after parking on the road at Beaver Ruin...K deal with it...Her windshield did

    BeFF <beef>
    GECKOSQUAD

  9. #9
    THERE CAN B ONLY ONE BTEC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    A WORLD OF ANGER AND CONFUSION.
    Age
    46
    Posts
    17,271
    Rep Power
    41

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SLOWLYbtngU
    HEy hey!!! Look what I do with my 2x4 is my business...That chick had it coming...U honk, u talk shit you better be ready to have a pissed Puerto Rican coming at ur car after parking on the road at Beaver Ruin...K deal with it...Her windshield did
    I DIDNT SAY NUN. ACTUALLY I DIDNT EVEN TYPE THAT, SOMEBODY ELSE DID. AS A MATTER OF FACT I DNT EVEN KNOW WHERE I AM.

  10. #10
    First Lady of Gecko SLOWLYbtngU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,438
    Rep Power
    35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BTEC
    I DIDNT SAY NUN. ACTUALLY I DIDNT EVEN TYPE THAT, SOMEBODY ELSE DID. AS A MATTER OF FACT I DNT EVEN KNOW WHERE I AM.
    Yeah...I know...I am feeling like maybe I need to learn some things from the regular IA chicks....Then u better WATCH OUT!!!

    BeFF <beef>
    GECKOSQUAD

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!