Results 1 to 39 of 39

Thread: what do you do????

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Duck of Death ShooterMcGavin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    right behind you...
    Age
    44
    Posts
    24,836
    Rep Power
    55

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JokerTypeR
    you, my friend, have to realize that I tend to do that. I read this post, and then went to read others...but this one stuck in my head, so I came up with that clever response. Then, I started typing,a nd it just started flowing more and more. bBasically...I"m smart, and I sit around...nothing to do but wait for school to start. It happens
    damn, toot ur own horn much....

  2. #2
    LCpl; USMC EvasiveEF9's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Age
    40
    Posts
    8,798
    Rep Power
    31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shazam!
    damn, toot ur own horn much....
    Want me to toot yours? :idb:
    JDMadness ==> EvasiveEF9

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!