
- Damnit, now I'm up...
-
Normally, we don't talk late-night. Tonight just happened to be a late-night "hello". It's not normally at 1:30am that she calls. We used to hang out during the day...do normal-hour stuff, such as a couple of us got together to play frisbee in the middle of the day.
As for my current, we're pretty open with each other. If there was another reason, I honestly think that my girl would tell me. But she hasn't given another reason.
BTW-I am catchin' what you're saying, and I am listening/understanding your points...I don't know, I guess I"m just not easy to want to give up old friends?
JDMadness ==>

EvasiveEF9

- Damnit, now I'm up...
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules