Results 1 to 40 of 45

Thread: who said suwannee PD isnt cool?!

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    LEISA LOVE U GIRL! babygurl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Dahlonega, GA
    Age
    42
    Posts
    10,576
    Rep Power
    35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ironchef
    I know I agree with you, did you see who I quoted though and what they said? The way I read it, it seemed to me like she thought he got more than 14 over.

    you know i just saw speeding, and 15 mph..didnt even read the whole post...but that is good for him

    thanks for the correction
    grand prix.....

  2. #2
    Certified Gearhead
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Jonesboro,GA
    Posts
    588
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    good god Collins!!! i think the popo has a ticket book with your name on it by now!! you have had more tickets in the 3 years i have known you than in the 14 years i have been driving!! LOL slow down homie!!!
    Dustin

    I drive a heep

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!