Results 1 to 40 of 59

Thread: WHAT DID U WANNE B WHEN U "GREW UP"?

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    LNC FTW
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    I'm up 'n Cummin'
    Age
    41
    Posts
    11,081
    Rep Power
    32

    Default

    I wanted to be a SWAT sharp shooter so I could legally shoot stupid people...
    My YouTube Channel
    Make sure you "like" the videos purdy please.

  2. #2
    Rock the 40oz GTScoob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    GA Tech
    Age
    41
    Posts
    2,717
    Rep Power
    24

    Default

    I wanted to be a pilot, then I got to be above the FAA height regulations (6'6" is the legal limit on commericial pilots). Then I wanted to be a NASA engineer but now I'm on my way to being some sort of international diplomat.

    Somewhere along the line I wanted to join the Navy band and get paid to play music around the world.
    02 WRX Sport Wagon


  3. #3
    It's good to be boosted JennB's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ITP
    Age
    49
    Posts
    2,093
    Rep Power
    23

    Default

    Good to see there are a few other nerds around here

    Maybe I won't be an accountant forever. I would love to do something more challenging. Hmmm... honestly, I really like research and testing. I like try and fix and try again, it keeps my mind busy.
    2005 Mazdaspeed MX-5 -1.8L Turbo

  4. #4
    The Thread Reaper.. The Ninja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    K-Town!
    Age
    37
    Posts
    7,655
    Rep Power
    32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~The_Duke~
    I wanted to be a SWAT sharp shooter so I could legally shoot stupid people...
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA OMFG that made my day....rofl...+45245254 to u

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!