Page 83 of 136 FirstFirst ... 337379808182838485868793133 ... LastLast
Results 3,281 to 3,320 of 5408

Thread: The Official: B, Ricky, Mark, Dee, Carrascopa, NoLimits and the Crew Whoring thread

  1. #3281
    I can has swagger? TeeJay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Charlotte
    Age
    46
    Posts
    12,782
    Rep Power
    35

    Default

    good god you slut!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rican219
    I put puto in my iphone and it changed it to Brett....wtf?!

  2. #3282
    YELLOW POWER !!! The Golden Child's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    where do you live ??
    Age
    42
    Posts
    31,678
    Rep Power
    55

    Default

    now itll be 877 .. LIRL !!!
    NY STAY HIGH !!!

  3. #3283
    I can has swagger? TeeJay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Charlotte
    Age
    46
    Posts
    12,782
    Rep Power
    35

    Default

    u crazy man, nite mofawkaz, ill be on bright and early tomorrow morning
    Quote Originally Posted by Rican219
    I put puto in my iphone and it changed it to Brett....wtf?!

  4. #3284
    YELLOW POWER !!! The Golden Child's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    where do you live ??
    Age
    42
    Posts
    31,678
    Rep Power
    55
    NY STAY HIGH !!!

  5. #3285
    I can has swagger? TeeJay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Charlotte
    Age
    46
    Posts
    12,782
    Rep Power
    35

    Default

    yea i just saw it man, that is shitty, u go to work today?? where in the hell is errbody else??
    Quote Originally Posted by Rican219
    I put puto in my iphone and it changed it to Brett....wtf?!

  6. #3286
    The People's LLLLLLLLL B16a2 Civic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Columbus, Ga
    Age
    42
    Posts
    31,513
    Rep Power
    56

    Default

    hello

    i know you love my swagger
    OG Black Delegation member
    RIP My Homie Elliot Sloan

  7. #3287
    I can has swagger? TeeJay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Charlotte
    Age
    46
    Posts
    12,782
    Rep Power
    35

    Default

    sup sup
    Quote Originally Posted by Rican219
    I put puto in my iphone and it changed it to Brett....wtf?!

  8. #3288
    YELLOW POWER !!! The Golden Child's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    where do you live ??
    Age
    42
    Posts
    31,678
    Rep Power
    55

    Default

    sup everyone i didnt fall asleep till like 6 in the morning ..
    2 hour sleep yayyy !!! - . -
    NY STAY HIGH !!!

  9. #3289
    YELLOW POWER !!! The Golden Child's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    where do you live ??
    Age
    42
    Posts
    31,678
    Rep Power
    55

    Default

    i s a n y o n e o n ??
    NY STAY HIGH !!!

  10. #3290
    I can has swagger? TeeJay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Charlotte
    Age
    46
    Posts
    12,782
    Rep Power
    35

    Default

    no not rly
    Quote Originally Posted by Rican219
    I put puto in my iphone and it changed it to Brett....wtf?!

  11. #3291
    YELLOW POWER !!! The Golden Child's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    where do you live ??
    Age
    42
    Posts
    31,678
    Rep Power
    55

    Default

    l a m e w h e r e i s r i c k y - d e e - m a r k ? ?
    NY STAY HIGH !!!

  12. #3292
    I can has swagger? TeeJay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Charlotte
    Age
    46
    Posts
    12,782
    Rep Power
    35

    Default

    d u n n o
    Quote Originally Posted by Rican219
    I put puto in my iphone and it changed it to Brett....wtf?!

  13. #3293
    YELLOW POWER !!! The Golden Child's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    where do you live ??
    Age
    42
    Posts
    31,678
    Rep Power
    55

    Default

    d a y m m m ! ! !
    NY STAY HIGH !!!

  14. #3294
    I can has swagger? TeeJay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Charlotte
    Age
    46
    Posts
    12,782
    Rep Power
    35

    Default

    L O L O L ! ! !
    Quote Originally Posted by Rican219
    I put puto in my iphone and it changed it to Brett....wtf?!

  15. #3295
    YELLOW POWER !!! The Golden Child's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    where do you live ??
    Age
    42
    Posts
    31,678
    Rep Power
    55

    Default

    w a h z g e w d w i t c h u t i m m y ? ?
    NY STAY HIGH !!!

  16. #3296
    I can has swagger? TeeJay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Charlotte
    Age
    46
    Posts
    12,782
    Rep Power
    35

    Default

    n o t t a g a h d a y u m t h a n g m a n y o u ? ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rican219
    I put puto in my iphone and it changed it to Brett....wtf?!

  17. #3297
    YELLOW POWER !!! The Golden Child's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    where do you live ??
    Age
    42
    Posts
    31,678
    Rep Power
    55

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by driver®
    n o t t a g a h d a y u m t h a n g m a n y o u ? ?
    d e c i d i n g i f i s h o u l d g o h o m e o r g o w o r k o u t a f t e r w o r k . .
    NY STAY HIGH !!!

  18. #3298
    Senior Member | IA Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Lilburn
    Age
    42
    Posts
    5,876
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    h ello fuckers

  19. #3299
    EARNIN & BURNIN thinkfast®'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    WHERE THE CASH AT
    Posts
    30,133
    Rep Power
    59

    Default

    dee in here bout tog et her ass beat, shes throwin paper while I'm on the pc, NOT COOL dee.. BYAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

  20. #3300
    YELLOW POWER !!! The Golden Child's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    where do you live ??
    Age
    42
    Posts
    31,678
    Rep Power
    55

    Default

    BYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AA !!!
    NY STAY HIGH !!!

  21. #3301
    Senior Member | IA Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Lilburn
    Age
    42
    Posts
    5,876
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    shuddup before this pen gets thrown at u.

  22. #3302
    EARNIN & BURNIN thinkfast®'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    WHERE THE CASH AT
    Posts
    30,133
    Rep Power
    59

    Default

    :dodges pen:

    yea she missed, and I hit her w/ the ink cartridge

    take that.. BLAM! POW! BYAAAAH!

  23. #3303
    YELLOW POWER !!! The Golden Child's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    where do you live ??
    Age
    42
    Posts
    31,678
    Rep Power
    55

    Default

    LIRL !!! yahll wildin Dee you better make sure there aint no pen stain on the carpet ..
    NY STAY HIGH !!!

  24. #3304
    EARNIN & BURNIN thinkfast®'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    WHERE THE CASH AT
    Posts
    30,133
    Rep Power
    59

    Default

    only stain is the one in her drawas, I thought it was fudge, but it might be DOO DOOO! I WROTE THIs SHIT IN '94

  25. #3305
    Senior Member | IA Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Lilburn
    Age
    42
    Posts
    5,876
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    whatever i didn't miss. how could i miss your fat ass? lol

  26. #3306
    EARNIN & BURNIN thinkfast®'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    WHERE THE CASH AT
    Posts
    30,133
    Rep Power
    59

    Default

    HATE HATE HATE

  27. #3307
    YELLOW POWER !!! The Golden Child's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    where do you live ??
    Age
    42
    Posts
    31,678
    Rep Power
    55

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thinkfast®
    only stain is the one in her drawas, I thought it was fudge, but it might be DOO DOOO! I WROTE THIs SHIT IN '94
    BAHAHAHAHA !!! EWWW DEE GOT POOPY PANTS !!!
    NY STAY HIGH !!!

  28. #3308
    EARNIN & BURNIN thinkfast®'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    WHERE THE CASH AT
    Posts
    30,133
    Rep Power
    59

    Default

    I dunno where she got peanuts from either, grose!

  29. #3309
    YELLOW POWER !!! The Golden Child's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    where do you live ??
    Age
    42
    Posts
    31,678
    Rep Power
    55

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thinkfast®
    I dunno where she got peanuts from either, grose!
    NY STAY HIGH !!!

  30. #3310
    I can has swagger? TeeJay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Charlotte
    Age
    46
    Posts
    12,782
    Rep Power
    35

    Default

    haha wassup rickster, wassup chun li..errr i mean dee?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rican219
    I put puto in my iphone and it changed it to Brett....wtf?!

  31. #3311
    EARNIN & BURNIN thinkfast®'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    WHERE THE CASH AT
    Posts
    30,133
    Rep Power
    59

    Default

    ahahahaha chun li, hell naw son.. HERRO RA RAAA

  32. #3312
    I can has swagger? TeeJay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Charlotte
    Age
    46
    Posts
    12,782
    Rep Power
    35

    Default

    HURRY UP AND BUY!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rican219
    I put puto in my iphone and it changed it to Brett....wtf?!

  33. #3313
    EARNIN & BURNIN thinkfast®'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    WHERE THE CASH AT
    Posts
    30,133
    Rep Power
    59

    Default

    MY NAME CHUN RI HAHAHA

  34. #3314
    YELLOW POWER !!! The Golden Child's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    where do you live ??
    Age
    42
    Posts
    31,678
    Rep Power
    55

    Default

    d e e g u n n a d o h e r u p s i d e d o w n t o r n a d o k i c k . .
    NY STAY HIGH !!!

  35. #3315
    EARNIN & BURNIN thinkfast®'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    WHERE THE CASH AT
    Posts
    30,133
    Rep Power
    59

    Default

    "spinning star kick!" BYAAAAAAAAH!

  36. #3316
    YELLOW POWER !!! The Golden Child's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    where do you live ??
    Age
    42
    Posts
    31,678
    Rep Power
    55

    Default

    m u l t i p l e s i d e k i c k s . .
    NY STAY HIGH !!!

  37. #3317
    I can has swagger? TeeJay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Charlotte
    Age
    46
    Posts
    12,782
    Rep Power
    35

    Default

    yawl niggaz iz crazy!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rican219
    I put puto in my iphone and it changed it to Brett....wtf?!

  38. #3318
    YELLOW POWER !!! The Golden Child's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    where do you live ??
    Age
    42
    Posts
    31,678
    Rep Power
    55

    Default

    d e e a l r e a d y i n h e r f i g h t i n g s t a n d . .
    NY STAY HIGH !!!

  39. #3319
    Senior Member | IA Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Lilburn
    Age
    42
    Posts
    5,876
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    good morning biatches!

  40. #3320
    The People's LLLLLLLLL B16a2 Civic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Columbus, Ga
    Age
    42
    Posts
    31,513
    Rep Power
    56

    Default

    biatches?
    you know lately dee, it feels like your neglecting me

    i know you love my swagger
    OG Black Delegation member
    RIP My Homie Elliot Sloan

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!