Results 1 to 40 of 218

Thread: The Official battle : G Unit Vs G Unot

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Don't forget PhAtBoYMr2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Your House.
    Age
    40
    Posts
    13,513
    Rep Power
    36

    Default

    IF 50 DID THAT I WOULD THROW ALL HIS CD'S AWAY AND NEVER LISTEN AGAIN.

  2. #2
    EARNIN & BURNIN thinkfast®'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    WHERE THE CASH AT
    Posts
    30,133
    Rep Power
    59

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by B16a2 Civic
    Didnt 50 kiss game on the cheek
    Quote Originally Posted by PhAtBoYMr2
    IF 50 DID THAT I WOULD THROW ALL HIS CD'S AWAY AND NEVER LISTEN AGAIN.


    I'll get the trash bag nigga!

  3. #3
    Don't forget PhAtBoYMr2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Your House.
    Age
    40
    Posts
    13,513
    Rep Power
    36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thinkfast®


    I'll get the trash bag nigga!

    MAN HE WAS WHISPIERING IN HIS EAR...YOU KNOW THAT...YOU SEEN THE VIDEO.....

    BUT NOTHING CAN EVER TRUELY EXPLAIN THIS SHIT.....

  4. #4
    EARNIN & BURNIN thinkfast®'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    WHERE THE CASH AT
    Posts
    30,133
    Rep Power
    59

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thinkfast®


    I'll get the trash bag nigga!
    hmm

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!