View Poll Results: how much $ in your car/ cars?

Voters
107. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1$- 10$ air fresheners, mats blah blah

    7 6.54%
  • between 10$ and $100

    3 2.80%
  • over 400$

    8 7.48%
  • over 900

    0 0%
  • over 900$

    4 3.74%
  • over 1300$

    10 9.35%
  • over 2000

    22 20.56%
  • over 5000

    12 11.21%
  • over 6000

    17 15.89%
  • over 12000

    24 22.43%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 41 to 80 of 92

Thread: how much money in your ride?

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    a tru OG,.. ask somebody
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    lake lanier/cumming
    Age
    46
    Posts
    5,960
    Rep Power
    33

    Default

    my old car, weeeeeeelllll over 12K.. but i lost track too...

    the burban, who knows..
    Jimmy Blair II
    www.Pinnacleracing.com
    01 Tahoe w/ 'sclade stuff
    99 Grand Cherokee

  2. #2
    Drive-By Samurai SniperJoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Somewhere out there
    Age
    43
    Posts
    675
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    I don't want to add it up and be depressed, so I don't know.
    What if there is no tomorrow? There wasn't one today.

  3. #3
    Senior Member | IA Veteran speedminded's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    ATL
    Posts
    22,589
    Rep Power
    54

    Default

    ugh, about $7,500 over 3 years. Approx. $4,500 for new ITR longblock, parts, & suspension and $3k for paint & body and cosmetics...Need to spend about $2,500 more to complete the rollcage, finish suspension, ITB's, tuning, cf hatch & FAL glass, etc...sponsors will be coming into play soon though so maybe i can be fast and look a lil better

  4. #4
    KING OF SIGS BISH FRO RRY Rican219's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Lawrenceville, Ga
    Age
    47
    Posts
    9,049
    Rep Power
    36

    Default

    I had right at 18k in my Galant back in the day. Sucks to be the first to mod a car that they made nothing for and they make all kinds of shit now.
    2008 Pontiac G8 GT (Not your Daddys 4 door)
    2006 CBR F4i - (Sold)
    2007 Lexus IS - (Sold)
    2006 MazdaSpeed 6 - (Sold)
    Most recent cars list is too long

  5. #5
    Untouchable Tank's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Honolulu
    Age
    44
    Posts
    11,861
    Rep Power
    33

    Default

    16K +

  6. #6
    When negotiations fail... Ruiner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Age
    50
    Posts
    4,631
    Rep Power
    29

    Default

    Over $12,000... intake, exhaust, wheels, suspension, short shift kit...
    AIM: RuinerTT
    2005 Nissan Pathfinder LE

  7. #7
    All bark, no bite.
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Age
    42
    Posts
    3,368
    Rep Power
    26

    Default

    In the past 6 months, over $12,000.00 easy.

    Edit: Only in aftermarket parts.

  8. #8
    All bark, no bite.
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Age
    42
    Posts
    3,368
    Rep Power
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ruiner
    Over $12,000... intake, exhaust, wheels, suspension, short shift kit...
    So each of those parts average out to $over $2,200 each?

  9. #9
    When negotiations fail... Ruiner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Age
    50
    Posts
    4,631
    Rep Power
    29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iloveboost
    So each of those parts average out to $over $2,200 each?
    Wheels - $6500
    Exhaust - $3000
    Suspension - $3000
    Tires - $1700
    SSK - $300
    Diverter Valves - $300

    I didn't mean to put intake, sorry...
    AIM: RuinerTT
    2005 Nissan Pathfinder LE

  10. #10
    ‹^›‹(ňżó)›‹^›
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    6,618
    Rep Power
    31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iloveboost
    So each of those parts average out to $over $2,200 each?
    gotta love porsches = P
    Chris
    91' Mustang GT
    512rwhp/468ft-lb

  11. #11
    Senior Member Chris Mazda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Sierra Leone
    Posts
    1,298
    Rep Power
    25

    Default

    8000-9000 roughly

  12. #12
    All bark, no bite.
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Age
    42
    Posts
    3,368
    Rep Power
    26

    Default

    Should've bought a Corvette. At least then you wouldn't have been as slow for all that money spent.

  13. #13
    LNC FTW
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    I'm up 'n Cummin'
    Age
    41
    Posts
    11,081
    Rep Power
    32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iloveboost
    Should've bought a Corvette. At least then you wouldn't have been as slow for all that money spent.
    wow my IQ just dropped...

    WTF porsche slow...what the hell are you thinking...
    My YouTube Channel
    Make sure you "like" the videos purdy please.

  14. #14
    All bark, no bite.
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Age
    42
    Posts
    3,368
    Rep Power
    26

    Default

    I forgot where I was posting for a second. Forgive me. Looks > Speed.

  15. #15
    When negotiations fail... Ruiner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Age
    50
    Posts
    4,631
    Rep Power
    29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iloveboost
    I forgot where I was posting for a second. Forgive me. Looks > Speed.
    My car ran 12.2 and had a trap of 116.25mph with just exhaust work while pushing 19" wheels (not great for drag racing). 911 turbos aren't even drag cars! Since when is a 911 turbo slow?

    Wow, just wow...
    AIM: RuinerTT
    2005 Nissan Pathfinder LE

  16. #16
    IA.COM Founder.
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Age
    44
    Posts
    14,251
    Rep Power
    90

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iloveboost
    I forgot where I was posting for a second. Forgive me. Looks > Speed.


    Forgot where you at Then stop posting here assclown.. you always talking shit.. and now since you have a " BOOSTED " integra ( )
    Your shitometer talking went up a notch. ..
    But at the end of the day, you still have a Integra and Ruiner has a Porsche.


    Hey Ruiner, Go sale the Porsche and Buy 20 Integras

  17. #17
    When negotiations fail... Ruiner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Age
    50
    Posts
    4,631
    Rep Power
    29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~The_Duke~
    wow my IQ just dropped...

    WTF porsche slow...what the hell are you thinking...
    He might just be a little bit retarded...
    AIM: RuinerTT
    2005 Nissan Pathfinder LE

  18. #18
    LNC FTW
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    I'm up 'n Cummin'
    Age
    41
    Posts
    11,081
    Rep Power
    32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ruiner
    He might just be a little bit retarded...
    When I read their post I heard a replay of the song 'Special Fred' by Steven Lnych in my head...
    My YouTube Channel
    Make sure you "like" the videos purdy please.

  19. #19
    The One and Only Nemesis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Buckhead
    Age
    43
    Posts
    25,171
    Rep Power
    63

    Default

    Oh wow.... I just lost respect for iloveboost

  20. #20
    Custom User Title: Seymour222's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    44
    Posts
    3,849
    Rep Power
    30

    Default

    $.73 in the ashtray. Ill kill you if you touch my ashtray.

  21. #21
    look here, bish Stormhammer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Lawrenceville, GA
    Age
    39
    Posts
    9,288
    Rep Power
    36

    Default

    I want to see a race bitches! record it FTW!


    ̿' ̿'\̵͇̿̿\з=(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿

  22. #22
    LNC FTW
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    I'm up 'n Cummin'
    Age
    41
    Posts
    11,081
    Rep Power
    32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stormhammer
    I want to see a race bitches! record it FTW!


    I can talk all day long how I am going to beat the shit of Stormhammers turbo quest after he gets it done, but by the end of the day he will rape me...

    Back up your shit...I want to see a teg bet a porsche in a race...
    My YouTube Channel
    Make sure you "like" the videos purdy please.

  23. #23
    All bark, no bite.
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Age
    42
    Posts
    3,368
    Rep Power
    26

    Default

    Anytime. I've got the video camera too.

  24. #24
    Gods Chariot Vteckidd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Atlanta Centennial Park
    Age
    45
    Posts
    33,102
    Rep Power
    72

    Default

    over 6k, not quite 12k YET
    Enterprise Data Resources- Ecommerce Project Manager
    -www.usedbarcode.net

  25. #25
    .:driftMechaniks:com:. down_shift's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Marietta
    Posts
    1,353
    Rep Power
    25

    Default

    Lots of deal hunting only in for about $1300+ over two years.

  26. #26

    Default

    Just security system.


  27. #27
    The coolest chick SM The Ren's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    In Lostsolvtec's bed!
    Age
    42
    Posts
    18,265
    Rep Power
    45

    Default

    I dont even wanna THINK how much I have put into my car in the past 8 months ive owned my car.. its disgusting.. Including matienence and mods..

    Edit: Matienence Meaning.. Tires, Starter , Battery, Breaks
    Val For President
    R.I.P. Our Dear Leisa..


    ASAP N.E. Chapter VP

    No more supra
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________

    NIKON Squad member| NikonD40

  28. #28
    sukanigadikosum DieselNuts's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    niggaville USA;via, Atlanta, Georgia
    Posts
    7,907
    Rep Power
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Ren
    IMatienence Meaning.. Tires, Starter , Battery, Brakes
    oh yeah.....I just dropped $750 on front brakes alone.....

  29. #29
    The coolest chick SM The Ren's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    In Lostsolvtec's bed!
    Age
    42
    Posts
    18,265
    Rep Power
    45

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DieselNuts
    oh yeah.....I just dropped $750 on front brakes alone.....
    I feel yeah.. between both front and back Rotors and pads were about 1K for me...
    Val For President
    R.I.P. Our Dear Leisa..


    ASAP N.E. Chapter VP

    No more supra
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________

    NIKON Squad member| NikonD40

  30. #30
    sukanigadikosum DieselNuts's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    niggaville USA;via, Atlanta, Georgia
    Posts
    7,907
    Rep Power
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Ren
    I feel yeah.. between both front and back Rotors and pads were about 1K for me...
    I got a quote from the stealership just out of curiousity and they wanted about $1800 for front rotors & pads and rear pads installed......highway robbery right there... :jerkit:

  31. #31
    The coolest chick SM The Ren's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    In Lostsolvtec's bed!
    Age
    42
    Posts
    18,265
    Rep Power
    45

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DieselNuts
    I got a quote from the stealership just out of curiousity and they wanted about $1800 for front rotors & pads and rear pads installed......highway robbery right there... :jerkit:
    For OEM pads and Rotors? Jebus... atleast Mine were upgraded...
    Val For President
    R.I.P. Our Dear Leisa..


    ASAP N.E. Chapter VP

    No more supra
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________

    NIKON Squad member| NikonD40

  32. #32
    sukanigadikosum DieselNuts's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    niggaville USA;via, Atlanta, Georgia
    Posts
    7,907
    Rep Power
    33

    Default

    I thought about this the other day....If I could of just left my car stock, I could of bought a crotchrocket by now.....I hate myself....

  33. #33
    Senior Member | IA Veteran quickdodgeŽ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    In your soul
    Age
    56
    Posts
    71,805
    Rep Power
    130

    Default

    Ruiner spent more on aftermarket locknuts for his wheels than most of us did for our entire car, insurance and gas for the car for life. Later, QD.
    FOR MORE INFO, CLICK THE PIC!!!


  34. #34
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    atlanta, GA USA
    Age
    44
    Posts
    2,604
    Rep Power
    26

    Default

    I think just in bodywork alone I have reciepts that add up to about $30,000-$35,000.
    Count the Audio reciepts which is about $10k- $15k. Motor is about another $10k. Misc shit like the Work wheels and extra crap.

    I have anywhere between $70,000- $75,000 in the car, not counting the cost of the car itself.
    John Clopton
    2004 Yukon Denali
    2007 Volvo S40

  35. #35
    <---Yes,My homeboy.. P. A.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    661
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elite
    I think just in bodywork alone I have reciepts that add up to about $30,000-$35,000.
    Count the Audio reciepts which is about $10k- $15k. Motor is about another $10k. Misc shit like the Work wheels and extra crap.

    I have anywhere between $70,000- $75,000 in the car, not counting the cost of the car itself.
    wow!! is it for that eclipse?
    fuccindubin

  36. #36
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    atlanta, GA USA
    Age
    44
    Posts
    2,604
    Rep Power
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mk3sup
    wow!! is it for that eclipse?

    Yup.
    John Clopton
    2004 Yukon Denali
    2007 Volvo S40

  37. #37
    IA'S NITEWALKER..... ahmonrah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    in the dark...
    Age
    48
    Posts
    9,730
    Rep Power
    35

    Default

    i've only had the car a couple weeks....but total aftermarket items = about $1800. doesnt include paint. which is next on the list, once i grab 2 more items....tm_kicks has one of them.



  38. #38
    The People's LLLLLLLLL B16a2 Civic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Columbus, Ga
    Age
    42
    Posts
    31,513
    Rep Power
    56

    Default

    too much

    i know you love my swagger
    OG Black Delegation member
    RIP My Homie Elliot Sloan

  39. #39
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    atlanta, GA USA
    Age
    44
    Posts
    2,604
    Rep Power
    26

    Default

    ^^ Agreed!
    John Clopton
    2004 Yukon Denali
    2007 Volvo S40

  40. #40
    LNC FTW
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    I'm up 'n Cummin'
    Age
    41
    Posts
    11,081
    Rep Power
    32

    Default

    plz tell me the camaro doesnt have IROC written on the side of it...
    My YouTube Channel
    Make sure you "like" the videos purdy please.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!