Results 1 to 40 of 99

Thread: FUNNY VID FOR ALL THE H8TERS!!! (DIE 56K)

Hybrid View

  1. #1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfly5338
    Well what ticks me off is when people lie to me and say they're over the drama and shop BS and want it done and over with. If you like the bullshit, then tell me straight up. But don't play both sides and tell me one thing then do another.

    I get pissed when people act dick and videotape people on the side of the road without their knowledge instead of being a decent human being and seeing if they need help, or at the very least ignoring it.

    I'm assuming you would be upset if you saw a video of someone taping your girlfriend unawares.
    look val..you know me and im very neutral to this situation..i have friends on both sides..so im not gonna say shit else except

  2. #2
    I <3 Chickens Dragonfly5338's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Alpharetta, GA
    Age
    47
    Posts
    4,351
    Rep Power
    29

    Default

    Yup. Silly me for ever thinking everyone would eventually grow up and let shit die. My mistake.

    Quote Originally Posted by b@d @pple
    look val..you know me and im very neutral to this situation..i have friends on both sides..so im not gonna say shit else except

    Val for President.

  3. #3
    IA.COM Founder.
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Age
    44
    Posts
    14,251
    Rep Power
    90

    Default

    ...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -iasershit-jpg  

  4. #4
    I <3 Chickens Dragonfly5338's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Alpharetta, GA
    Age
    47
    Posts
    4,351
    Rep Power
    29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Julio
    ...
    Yeah blow it off. You're one of the worst ones about doing what I'm bitching about. =)

    Val for President.

  5. #5
    IA.COM Founder.
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Age
    44
    Posts
    14,251
    Rep Power
    90

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfly5338
    Yeah blow it off. You're one of the worst ones about doing what I'm bitching about. =)
    Please explain ?

  6. #6

    Default

    ..

  7. #7
    I <3 Chickens Dragonfly5338's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Alpharetta, GA
    Age
    47
    Posts
    4,351
    Rep Power
    29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Julio
    Please explain ?
    I'm guessing people will start jumping in here and slamming me, that's fine, whatever. I've had to call you and/or pablo several times screaming to get a thread deleted that is just wrong - not just shop bs, but calling me a whiney cunt, saying shit about Tray, etc.

    I'm assuming this thread will end up in the cheerleaders section so Matt can edit away at it.

    But the thread bashing Ren gets permanently deleted within 3 hours, since it was there when I went to class and gone when I got back. (Nothing towards Ren, that thread was pretty dumb)

    I probably would have thought it was a pretty funny video if the shit about taping Tray and Clark on the side of the road wasn't in it. Hell, if you recall, I congratulated Tracy on the time her car ran.

    Val for President.

  8. #8
    IA.COM Founder.
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Age
    44
    Posts
    14,251
    Rep Power
    90

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfly5338
    I'm guessing people will start jumping in here and slamming me, that's fine, whatever. I've had to call you and/or pablo several times screaming to get a thread deleted that is just wrong - not just shop bs, but calling me a whiney cunt, saying shit about Tray, etc.

    I'm assuming this thread will end up in the cheerleaders section so Matt can edit away at it.

    But the thread bashing Ren gets permanently deleted within 3 hours, since it was there when I went to class and gone when I got back. (Nothing towards Ren, that thread was pretty dumb)

    I probably would have thought it was a pretty funny video if the shit about taping Tray and Clark on the side of the road wasn't in it. Hell, if you recall, I congratulated Tracy on the time her car ran.


    BS. You called me "1 Time"... You might have called pablo and paul a few times... But me.. Only 1 time ... at like 1am in the morning and I listen... And Deleted the thread you asked me to. I don't have nothing against you or Tray or TS.. But just because I laughed at the video wich I thought was funny as hell doesnt mean shit really..


    Im sure once this thread makes it to 30 + pages of useless crap it will get archived also.. not deleted

    But anyways this is between you and Tracy and her Video wich I think is rather funny.

    So please Keep me out of it.

  9. #9
    The coolest chick SM The Ren's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    In Lostsolvtec's bed!
    Age
    42
    Posts
    18,265
    Rep Power
    45

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfly5338
    But the thread bashing Ren gets permanently deleted within 3 hours, since it was there when I went to class and gone when I got back. (Nothing towards Ren, that thread was pretty dumb)
    The thread was archived.. not deleted and no offense taken.. I agree the thread was stupid...and I honestly didnt say a damn thing to anyone about archiving it..That was Julio's choice...
    Val For President
    R.I.P. Our Dear Leisa..


    ASAP N.E. Chapter VP

    No more supra
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________

    NIKON Squad member| NikonD40

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!