Results 1 to 40 of 41

Thread: THIS SUCKS!

Threaded View

  1. #36
    The One and Only Nemesis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Buckhead
    Age
    43
    Posts
    25,171
    Rep Power
    63

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SaraX5
    If you're gonna making fun of me or this situation just bring out in the open. NONE of you know the whole story or jack shit about me and Derek and OBVIOUSLY you only have one side of the story. No one has room to speak about this situation. Ask Derek for the story since you guys dont know shit

    I dont give a shit what the fuck you people do with your personal lives. But trust me, you are going after the wrong god damn person, cause I didnt do shit except for post something. Oh well, its Whoreslounge, get over it!

    Ive fucking never met Derek or you for that matter, and I honestly dont care, but you people are the ones that wanted to air out the shit about Aimee and her private messages, and you wanted to go public with it in the Whoreslounge of all places. Guess that was your mistake. Did I care? No, because wasnt my problem, wasnt my relationship. Anyone that posts their laundry on this board is asking to get made fun of. I guess it goes with the territory of dating someone on a message board! Sucks doesnt it!


    And for your information, I wasnt making fun of you, I was poking at Derek just like he pokes at me anywhere else on the boards, except you want to get all premenstrual and post that shit at me.
    Last edited by Nemesis Digital; 05-26-2006 at 10:47 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!