cause baby j is cool and u are not.Originally Posted by Lsvtec5
and yes, we are all in a group and will all be waitnga t eh varsity, all 300 of us that are usually there
U GONNA GET RAPED.
cause baby j is cool and u are not.Originally Posted by Lsvtec5
and yes, we are all in a group and will all be waitnga t eh varsity, all 300 of us that are usually there
U GONNA GET RAPED.
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.
You forgot spit on... "Raped AND spit on..."Originally Posted by Halfwit
AIM: RuinerTT
2005 Nissan Pathfinder LE
sorry!! dont shoot me please!!!!Originally Posted by Ruiner
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.
gang bang fest 2006 at the V .. BIATCH !!!Originally Posted by Halfwit
NY STAY HIGH !!!