Results 1 to 40 of 67

Thread: Attn: Walker, Paul, QD, Jaime, & Matt

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    The coolest chick SM The Ren's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    In Lostsolvtec's bed!
    Age
    42
    Posts
    18,265
    Rep Power
    45

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 3-Toned Civic
    To me this calander is starting to become more hassle then its worth, ruining friendships and people bickering all the time.
    I agree but its almost all done.. I know Matt was just trying to help.. but how can you do shit behind my back and not tell me when im heading all this up... I told everyone not to wait till the end and this is why everyone is so stressed...
    Val For President
    R.I.P. Our Dear Leisa..


    ASAP N.E. Chapter VP

    No more supra
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________

    NIKON Squad member| NikonD40

  2. #2
    A.K.A. GA Teg
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    Behind the lens
    Posts
    14,656
    Rep Power
    44

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Ren
    I agree but its almost all done.. I know Matt was just trying to help.. but how can you do shit behind my back and not tell me when im heading all this up... I told everyone not to wait till the end and this is why everyone is so stressed...
    Nothing was done behind your back. You said you can't keep up with the photogs and our schedules and you gave us a deadline. Now I know when Tiff can shoot and have already set the time up with her. You say which cars and I will make sure it is done. Tom said he was out but I will see if I can get him to show up.
    "A good photograph is knowing where to stand."
    www.ATLphoto.net Myspace

  3. #3
    The coolest chick SM The Ren's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    In Lostsolvtec's bed!
    Age
    42
    Posts
    18,265
    Rep Power
    45

    Default

    If we dont hear from nikki.. I know alex and Nitro would be very happy with Tiff on their vehicles.. I cant afford to wait around.. you talk with tiffany, walker, and jaime and figure out when all four of you can do it.. I want 2 or all 3 of you there...
    Val For President
    R.I.P. Our Dear Leisa..


    ASAP N.E. Chapter VP

    No more supra
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________

    NIKON Squad member| NikonD40

  4. #4
    A.K.A. GA Teg
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    Behind the lens
    Posts
    14,656
    Rep Power
    44

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Ren
    If we dont hear from nikki.. I know alex and Nitro would be very happy with Tiff on their vehicles..
    Then make sure you tell me and I will call Tom and ask him as a favor to me to come out to the shoot if he has time.
    "A good photograph is knowing where to stand."
    www.ATLphoto.net Myspace

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!