Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 41 to 71 of 71

Thread: I think I am dying

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Chronic Masturbator Wurm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Hampton, Ga
    Age
    44
    Posts
    14,160
    Rep Power
    37

    Default

    I need to take a picture of my dads durango show you what we did to his front end with vinyl (we own a plotter so we get to play around a lot)
    "I remember the first time I had sex – I kept the receipt."

  2. #2
    The Other White Meat gijoe0720's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Trion, Ga
    Age
    39
    Posts
    7,889
    Rep Power
    29

    Default

    holy shit I have been wantin to work on gettin some abs and just did 50 crunches and OMG I am really out of shape. I got to 20 and was about to die. When I was in school I did over 80 sit ups in one minute no problem.

  3. #3
    LNC FTW
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    I'm up 'n Cummin'
    Age
    41
    Posts
    11,081
    Rep Power
    32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gijoe0720
    holy shit I have been wantin to work on gettin some abs and just did 50 crunches and OMG I am really out of shape. I got to 20 and was about to die. When I was in school I did over 80 sit ups in one minute no problem.
    I used to have a wash board...now I have a keg...
    My YouTube Channel
    Make sure you "like" the videos purdy please.

  4. #4
    Chronic Masturbator Wurm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Hampton, Ga
    Age
    44
    Posts
    14,160
    Rep Power
    37

    Default

    cruntches is where it is at
    "I remember the first time I had sex – I kept the receipt."

  5. #5
    The Other White Meat gijoe0720's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Trion, Ga
    Age
    39
    Posts
    7,889
    Rep Power
    29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wurm
    cruntches is where it is at

    The girl I am talkin to said I need to get better abs so I am goin to try.

  6. #6
    Chronic Masturbator Wurm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Hampton, Ga
    Age
    44
    Posts
    14,160
    Rep Power
    37

    Default

    beer belly ftw
    "I remember the first time I had sex – I kept the receipt."

  7. #7
    Chronic Masturbator Wurm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Hampton, Ga
    Age
    44
    Posts
    14,160
    Rep Power
    37

    Default

    lmao I cant even poke my stomach out even if i try
    "I remember the first time I had sex – I kept the receipt."

  8. #8
    The Other White Meat gijoe0720's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Trion, Ga
    Age
    39
    Posts
    7,889
    Rep Power
    29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wurm
    lmao I cant even poke my stomach out even if i try

    me either. i just tried

  9. #9
    Chronic Masturbator Wurm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Hampton, Ga
    Age
    44
    Posts
    14,160
    Rep Power
    37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gijoe0720
    me either. i just tried
    oh she wants shape lmao. Just do a bunch of sit ups in your bed. It works you just have to do a bunch of them but it doesnt hurt your back lol
    "I remember the first time I had sex – I kept the receipt."

  10. #10
    The Other White Meat gijoe0720's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Trion, Ga
    Age
    39
    Posts
    7,889
    Rep Power
    29

    Default

    I am so skinny

    EDIT: I shoulda put this in the NWS forum cause you can see my boobie
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -81814291_257724775_0-jpg  

  11. #11
    Chronic Masturbator Wurm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Hampton, Ga
    Age
    44
    Posts
    14,160
    Rep Power
    37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gijoe0720
    EDIT: I shoulda put this in the NWS forum cause you can see my boobie
    "I remember the first time I had sex – I kept the receipt."

  12. #12
    IA'S NITEWALKER..... ahmonrah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    in the dark...
    Age
    48
    Posts
    9,730
    Rep Power
    35

    Default

    ahh....gotcha...but your 6'2" 115lbs??



  13. #13
    The Other White Meat gijoe0720's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Trion, Ga
    Age
    39
    Posts
    7,889
    Rep Power
    29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ahmonrah
    ahh....gotcha...but your 6'2" 115lbs??

    fucker don't ignore me bitch

  14. #14
    IA'S NITEWALKER..... ahmonrah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    in the dark...
    Age
    48
    Posts
    9,730
    Rep Power
    35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gijoe0720
    fucker don't ignore me bitch
    lol......no problem gi joe.......who are you ? lol !



  15. #15
    The Other White Meat gijoe0720's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Trion, Ga
    Age
    39
    Posts
    7,889
    Rep Power
    29

    Default

    I am gijoe the american hero. You get a crown for bein IA's deebo?

  16. #16
    Chronic Masturbator Wurm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Hampton, Ga
    Age
    44
    Posts
    14,160
    Rep Power
    37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gijoe0720
    I am gijoe the american hero
    I got that movie downloaded *classic*
    "I remember the first time I had sex – I kept the receipt."

  17. #17
    My Spoon Is Too Big! Flip's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Marietta
    Age
    44
    Posts
    7,979
    Rep Power
    32

    Default

    That happens if you don't excercise regularly... Your body just isn't used to it. part of it is the rush of oxygen to your brain... Just start slower and you'll be fine...

  18. #18
    Chronic Masturbator Wurm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Hampton, Ga
    Age
    44
    Posts
    14,160
    Rep Power
    37

    Default

    yep But I wear such big pants i dont look that skinny haha
    "I remember the first time I had sex – I kept the receipt."

  19. #19
    IA'S NITEWALKER..... ahmonrah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    in the dark...
    Age
    48
    Posts
    9,730
    Rep Power
    35

    Default

    lol



  20. #20
    IA'S NITEWALKER..... ahmonrah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    in the dark...
    Age
    48
    Posts
    9,730
    Rep Power
    35

    Default

    ok



  21. #21
    The Other White Meat gijoe0720's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Trion, Ga
    Age
    39
    Posts
    7,889
    Rep Power
    29

    Default

    you scared ain't ya?

  22. #22
    IA'S NITEWALKER..... ahmonrah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    in the dark...
    Age
    48
    Posts
    9,730
    Rep Power
    35

    Default

    not even of death....



  23. #23
    The Other White Meat gijoe0720's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Trion, Ga
    Age
    39
    Posts
    7,889
    Rep Power
    29

    Default

    don't lie.

  24. #24
    IA'S NITEWALKER..... ahmonrah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    in the dark...
    Age
    48
    Posts
    9,730
    Rep Power
    35

    Default

    i'm not. takin it back a little bit. you know what bonecrushers first major hit was ??



  25. #25
    The Other White Meat gijoe0720's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Trion, Ga
    Age
    39
    Posts
    7,889
    Rep Power
    29

    Default

    nope

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!