Quote Originally Posted by 1439/2000
I swear these alter egos are what makes Import Atlanta a place to not take anyone seriously and fuck with everybody. ATL PD was the gayest of all and this is another weak attempt. No creativity at all.

You think the cops or copyright people would post? You think they would make cool little signatures? It's dumb.

Now I wait for Nemesis to log in as Schlong and make homoerotic comments about me....

Fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfly5338
No, seriously. Out of all the dumb trends on IA, this has to be one of the stupidest. "Ohhh, let's all make fake names and run around pretending to be law enforcement agents or domestic drivers with a chip on our shoulder!" I'm not trying to hate or whatever, but some of yall SERIOUSLY need to get some other hobby besides sitting infront of a computer screen staring at Import Atlanta all day. If you have nothing else to contribute other than your so-called shenanigans on fake screen names - it's time to sign off.



^

I love it




BY THE WAY I GET PAID FOR THIS Oh how I love my job.



and I do have a life just not at work