Results 1 to 31 of 31

Thread: UMMMM... Mike, QD, Stretch.. wtfever..

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    WTF? Leisa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Up here in Cumming, Georgia
    Age
    59
    Posts
    29,253
    Rep Power
    54

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by babygurl
    Tiffany....you is crazy that is why....peeps is scared of u!

    Damn I know I am....I have heard stories....her taking her ex's head, and putting it through a window...or wait was that your fist???? Whos know...you is scary girl....

    When you around this watch it....cause she will ge t you!
    can you speak like a white girl please

  2. #2
    Don't forget PhAtBoYMr2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Your House.
    Age
    40
    Posts
    13,513
    Rep Power
    36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Leisa
    can you speak like a white girl please

    *insert white girl voice*

    God i need some big throbbing hard black penis in my mouth. I want african juices all over me.

    [end/impersonation]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!