Results 1 to 40 of 137

Thread: ***ATTN: COLLINS OR JUSTINE !!!!!!! ************************************

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    WTF? Leisa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Up here in Cumming, Georgia
    Age
    59
    Posts
    29,253
    Rep Power
    54

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis
    First off, Im not on a high horse. Just going by what I see personally. Justine may be an adult by her age (im not sure how old she is), but mature adult women dont go around flashing their tits to any guy with a camera. At least the adult women I know anyways. Never said she was a bad person, and personally have no problems with Collins, never have.


    I have to agree...



    *Note,this is my first comment in this thread*

  2. #2
    IA LEGEND #truth Brett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    54
    Posts
    67,792
    Rep Power
    122

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Leisa



    *Note,this is my first comment in this thread*
    :Takes note:
    Brett (One of the true OG's, No really... ask anyone)
    '15 Chevy SS
    '16 K7 SXL SWP

    www.facebook.com/brett.lowenthal1

    R.I.P Leisa, You are never forgotten - 10/7/08

  3. #3
    WTF? Leisa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Up here in Cumming, Georgia
    Age
    59
    Posts
    29,253
    Rep Power
    54

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brett
    :Takes note:

    muah.... I love you!

  4. #4
    IA LEGEND #truth Brett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    54
    Posts
    67,792
    Rep Power
    122

    Default

    Brett (One of the true OG's, No really... ask anyone)
    '15 Chevy SS
    '16 K7 SXL SWP

    www.facebook.com/brett.lowenthal1

    R.I.P Leisa, You are never forgotten - 10/7/08

  5. #5
    LEISA LOVE U GIRL! babygurl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Dahlonega, GA
    Age
    42
    Posts
    10,576
    Rep Power
    35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Leisa
    muah.... I love you!

    dont ignore me, flash me damn it!

    Damn WOMEN!
    grand prix.....

  6. #6
    WTF? Leisa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Up here in Cumming, Georgia
    Age
    59
    Posts
    29,253
    Rep Power
    54

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by babygurl
    dont ignore me, flash me damn it!

    Damn WOMEN!

    I dont flash...

  7. #7
    **H.I.D KING** Nitro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    STMN GA
    Posts
    13,091
    Rep Power
    44

    Default

    ~sits with camera ready just incase someone flashes~

  8. #8
    LEISA LOVE U GIRL! babygurl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Dahlonega, GA
    Age
    42
    Posts
    10,576
    Rep Power
    35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Leisa
    I dont flash...

    what kinda shit is that.....come on girl $5 please gotta have the boobs HAHAHA
    grand prix.....

  9. #9
    IA LEGEND #truth Brett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    54
    Posts
    67,792
    Rep Power
    122

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by babygurl
    what kinda shit is that.....come on girl $5 please gotta have the boobs HAHAHA
    For $5 I will post yours that I have on my Hard Drive
    Brett (One of the true OG's, No really... ask anyone)
    '15 Chevy SS
    '16 K7 SXL SWP

    www.facebook.com/brett.lowenthal1

    R.I.P Leisa, You are never forgotten - 10/7/08

  10. #10
    LEISA LOVE U GIRL! babygurl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Dahlonega, GA
    Age
    42
    Posts
    10,576
    Rep Power
    35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Leisa
    I have to agree...



    *Note,this is my first comment in this thread*


    *takes note throws out window*

    *Now flash me again damn it*



    HEHEH love you leisa lou low lee lalalalala
    grand prix.....

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!