Results 1 to 40 of 257

Thread: The fat nasty triatholon bitch....

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    www.BatlGround.com Tracy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    ATL
    Age
    49
    Posts
    19,636
    Rep Power
    51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brett
    What the fuck you talkin about? YOU STILL DO ACID!!!
    Whoa, whoa! I do not. The worst thing I do now a days is a glass of wine and a Tylenol PM.

    BTW, I said in the 90's! OMG! That's the first time I have ever said that. Wierd.
    Val for president!

    Facebook.com/TracyATL

  2. #2
    IA LEGEND #truth Brett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    54
    Posts
    67,792
    Rep Power
    122

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tracy
    Whoa, whoa! I do not. The worst thing I do now a days is a glass of wine and a Tylenol PM.

    BTW, I said in the 90's! OMG! That's the first time I have ever said that. Wierd.
    Brett (One of the true OG's, No really... ask anyone)
    '15 Chevy SS
    '16 K7 SXL SWP

    www.facebook.com/brett.lowenthal1

    R.I.P Leisa, You are never forgotten - 10/7/08

  3. #3
    www.MSSRACING.com SPOOLIN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Northwest Georgia
    Age
    42
    Posts
    5,777
    Rep Power
    28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tracy
    Whoa, whoa! I do not. The worst thing I do now a days is a glass of wine and a Tylenol PM.

    BTW, I said in the 90's! OMG! That's the first time I have ever said that. Wierd.
    u say it like ur old or something. u can still get it though baby, hit me up.
    www.MSSRACING.com - 99 Civic CX - Best ET: 9.53 / Best MPH: 160 - Competition Clutch - Arias Pistons - Coatings M.D. - Mahle-Clevite - ebtec - AHobbs Racing - JKOBD - TDC Performance
    Daily D: 2007 Dodge 2500 MEGA CAB, Cummins Turbo Diesel

  4. #4
    www.BatlGround.com Tracy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    ATL
    Age
    49
    Posts
    19,636
    Rep Power
    51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SPOOLIN
    u say it like ur old or something. u can still get it though baby, hit me up.
    Dude, if I did acid now...I'd prolly die! It takes me 1.5 glasses of wine and I am done! I am old...but I'm a cheap date...so nah!
    Val for president!

    Facebook.com/TracyATL

  5. #5
    www.MSSRACING.com SPOOLIN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Northwest Georgia
    Age
    42
    Posts
    5,777
    Rep Power
    28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tracy
    Dude, if I did acid now...I'd prolly die! It takes me 1.5 glasses of wine and I am done! I am old...but I'm a cheap date...so nah!
    ill pm u for more details. u say no right now but in 3.5 seconds ull be nekid in my car with me. hold on a tick will yuh?
    www.MSSRACING.com - 99 Civic CX - Best ET: 9.53 / Best MPH: 160 - Competition Clutch - Arias Pistons - Coatings M.D. - Mahle-Clevite - ebtec - AHobbs Racing - JKOBD - TDC Performance
    Daily D: 2007 Dodge 2500 MEGA CAB, Cummins Turbo Diesel

  6. #6
    Senior Member | IA Veteran man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Age
    40
    Posts
    6,690
    Rep Power
    30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tracy
    Dude, if I did acid now...I'd prolly die! It takes me 1.5 glasses of wine and I am done! I am old...but I'm a cheap date...so nah!
    Tracy your sig is trippin me out, but then again im on some hardcore medication...
    IA Rules doesn't allow these images in sigs

    - IA Mgmt

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!