Originally Posted by silver
where was my invite? .... damn
* leaves room*
Originally Posted by silver
where was my invite? .... damn
* leaves room*
Seriously! Can I join too?Originally Posted by Leisa
![]()
Originally Posted by ProjectWidow
*** see comment made to Leisa ***
~In life it's most important to find a world that belongs to us. Life is meaningful only when we can find this world.~
thanks, I wont be able to get there in 22 mins...![]()
Thats the only thing that sucks about doing lunches with peeps on work days, lol.. either everyone is across town from each other.. or no one works in marietta, lol.. Everyone works either in Alpharetta or Gwinett it seems, lolOriginally Posted by Leisa
~In life it's most important to find a world that belongs to us. Life is meaningful only when we can find this world.~
I know.. it sucks!
Originally Posted by silver
Where do you guys work? I am in the Atlanta....![]()
grand prix.....
we are in east cobb.. well i am off roswell road 120 and she is off delk ish..Originally Posted by babygurl
Where were you guys? I went to the place to eat lunch but you girls weren't there.Originally Posted by silver
Well we are all the way over here in Marietta.. and I know you work in the Alphatater.. we are meeting in 22 minutes if you wanna come sweetie!!Originally Posted by Leisa
~In life it's most important to find a world that belongs to us. Life is meaningful only when we can find this world.~