Quote Originally Posted by Rican219
BWAHAHA I would fuck you up if I was your IT guy!! Be glad I'm not Bish!! I would take a screen shot of your desktop set it as your back ground and then delete all your icons and see how many time you double click before you realize that it doesn't work!
I have a friend who does IT and he went into a coworkers PC and did some shit to make it look like he lost all his data and when he would reboot it made it look like Windows couldnt boot... I forget what he said he did, He just took out some directory or some shit and when he went to get someone to his desk to check it out he tapped in and fixed it before they go to his PC so it looked like the guy was a moron and couldnt use his PC...LOL. The guy who did it, His name is Lamar, I know he will read this and post up what he did, I know it was some funny shit cause his co-worker was freakin out thinking he lost all his work and data!! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA