Results 1 to 40 of 101

Thread: just got home from last night

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    I talk shit, dont ban me
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    LA bitch
    Age
    46
    Posts
    9,460
    Rep Power
    34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RotiEatter
    I'm going to be eating Reese's Peanut Butter Cups very shortly. I love these things.
    GC NIGGA WHAT! EATIN REESES HIGH TILL THE DAY WE DIE.. REP YO HOOD NIGGA



  2. #2
    Senior Member RotiEatter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Lville, Ga
    Posts
    1,349
    Rep Power
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by carrascopa
    GC NIGGA WHAT! EATIN REESES HIGH TILL THE DAY WE DIE.. REP YO HOOD NIGGA

    I just ate the first cup and it was so fucking good. I just came in my pants. GC style nikka!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!