Results 1 to 40 of 97

Thread: SO WHATS REALLY GOOD PEOPLE???

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    I talk shit, dont ban me
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    LA bitch
    Age
    46
    Posts
    9,460
    Rep Power
    34

    Default

    no need to thank me.. thats a great score IMO.. now myself, imma solid 10.5.. but hey thats just me



  2. #2
    WTF? Leisa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Up here in Cumming, Georgia
    Age
    59
    Posts
    29,253
    Rep Power
    54

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by carrascopa
    no need to thank me.. thats a great score IMO.. now myself, imma solid 10.5.. but hey thats just me
    oh shit... hell noooo

  3. #3
    I talk shit, dont ban me
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    LA bitch
    Age
    46
    Posts
    9,460
    Rep Power
    34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Leisa
    oh shit... hell noooo
    i know i know.. i was only kidding i really thinnk im bout a -10.5..



  4. #4
    WTF? Leisa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Up here in Cumming, Georgia
    Age
    59
    Posts
    29,253
    Rep Power
    54

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by carrascopa
    i know i know.. i was only kidding i really thinnk im bout a -10.5..

    I wouldnt go that low Alex...however your ego runs off the richter scale that is for sure...

  5. #5
    I talk shit, dont ban me
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    LA bitch
    Age
    46
    Posts
    9,460
    Rep Power
    34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Leisa
    I wouldnt go that low Alex...however your ego runs off the richter scale that is for sure...
    NAAH I DONT HAVE AN EGO.. I JUST DONT CARE WHAT I LOOK LIKE.. I 'M JUST ME.. ITS MY G-A-M-E THAT GETS ME PUSSSY NOT MY LOOKS NE WAYS..


    N TASUKI.. THATS COOL YO, IM SURE JOSE WILL TAKE SOME DECENT PICTURES.. I MEAN THEY WONT BE LIKE MINE.. BUT HEY... WHAT CAN U DO... LOL



  6. #6
    Im SuCh A FuCkIn LaDy!! Tasuki_Civic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Dunwoody
    Age
    44
    Posts
    7,652
    Rep Power
    30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by carrascopa
    NAAH I DONT HAVE AN EGO.. I JUST DONT CARE WHAT I LOOK LIKE.. I 'M JUST ME.. ITS MY G-A-M-E THAT GETS ME PUSSSY NOT MY LOOKS NE WAYS..


    N TASUKI.. THATS COOL YO, IM SURE JOSE WILL TAKE SOME DECENT PICTURES.. I MEAN THEY WONT BE LIKE MINE.. BUT HEY... WHAT CAN U DO... LOL

    lemme se whatchu workin with babes.....and i go ahead and get some pics from you as well


  7. #7
    I talk shit, dont ban me
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    LA bitch
    Age
    46
    Posts
    9,460
    Rep Power
    34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tasuki_Civic
    lemme se whatchu workin with babes.....and i go ahead and get some pics from you as well
    NAAH NAAAH NAAAH.. ITS COOL.. I ALREADY OFFERED, U ALREADY DECLINED.. WHATS DONE IS DONE.



  8. #8
    WTF? Leisa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Up here in Cumming, Georgia
    Age
    59
    Posts
    29,253
    Rep Power
    54

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by carrascopa
    NAAH I DONT HAVE AN EGO.. I JUST DONT CARE WHAT I LOOK LIKE.. I 'M JUST ME.. ITS MY G-A-M-E THAT GETS ME PUSSSY NOT MY LOOKS NE WAYS..

    its all good!

  9. #9
    I talk shit, dont ban me
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    LA bitch
    Age
    46
    Posts
    9,460
    Rep Power
    34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Leisa
    its all good!
    NO ITS NOT LEAISA.. WHY U IN HERE PUTTING ME ON THE JUDGING TABLE. NOW IM FEEL ALL SELF CONSCIOUS N SHIT.....,, FUK THAT.. BRETT U BETTER GET YOUR WIFE N CHECK BEFORE I COK SLAP MARK



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!