Results 1 to 40 of 136

Thread: Who Else Is Feeling The "Burn" This Morning

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    me kitkat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Warner Robins
    Age
    44
    Posts
    211
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    I was a white girl now Im tan not burned at all!=) gotta love it~ Brett I had sunblock but by the time i got to you it was WAY to late you was already baked!
    the best in bed drive 5 speeds!

  2. #2
    IA's official battery rep gtikid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Age
    40
    Posts
    7,230
    Rep Power
    32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kitkat
    I was a white girl now Im tan not burned at all!=) gotta love it~ Brett I had sunblock but by the time i got to you it was WAY to late you was already baked!
    Tan or orange?

    FUCK GRAN TURISMO EAST!! NEVER TAKE YOUR CAR THERE, ESPECIALLY NOT FOR AN ALIGNMENT!! TERRIBLE BUSINESS!!

  3. #3
    IA LEGEND #truth Brett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    54
    Posts
    67,792
    Rep Power
    122

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kitkat
    I was a white girl now Im tan not burned at all!=) gotta love it~ Brett I had sunblock but by the time i got to you it was WAY to late you was already baked!
    Yeah I know, you even offered me some if I remember but it wasnt gonna do me any good by then, Hell about 4 people offered me some AFTER I was a lobster
    Brett (One of the true OG's, No really... ask anyone)
    '15 Chevy SS
    '16 K7 SXL SWP

    www.facebook.com/brett.lowenthal1

    R.I.P Leisa, You are never forgotten - 10/7/08

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!