Results 1 to 21 of 21

Thread: Carandmodel.com Rigged (RANT)

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    I <3 axis donuts fawk_you's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    40
    Posts
    13,342
    Rep Power
    38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HalfBaked
    Are you dumb?

    I work for a credit card company, I talk to dumbasses like you all day long. Who get charged because they don't cancel.

    Learn to read, or just suck it up. It is your fault.
    Maybe they should make the fine print bigger. You love me too. Thanks.
    I admit I was wrong, however... the whole charge'n me 2 times for the same thing, isnt in the fine print. :jerkit:

    /thread for me yet again. You dont have to call me ignorant for something that was previously pointed out by someone else. Thanks. And if you dont like something I have to say in any of my posts -or threads started, WHY BOTHER TO REPLY WHEN ALL YOU ARE GOING TO RECIEVE IS THE ANSWER YOU DIDNT WANT IN THE FIRST PLACE!? Ignorant or not... :jerkit:
    Last edited by fawk_you; 04-04-2006 at 02:00 AM.
    ♥

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!