Quote Originally Posted by CRAMERIZKING
I remember a week after my beater was t-boned, I started driving the supra full time. Some guy came within a foot or so of sideswiping me when he decided he wanted to cut across 4 lanes of traffic to make a left. Generally Im a pretty calm guy but i flipped and jumped out of the car when we got to a light. The guy was HUGE so i kinda said "oh shit" to myself after i looked into his car. Regardless, apparently i flipped him out and he blew through the light. Thankfully, because he would have crushed my ass.

I <3 bad drivers and road rage.

edit: The best is when you are driving in a state where cellphones are banned and someone almost nails your ass chatting away or dialing some numbers.
i was in a rush, but next time we'll do something