Results 1 to 36 of 36

Thread: Dan and Tracy on BET this Thursday..

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    akaDick em Down Tony PSINXS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    20 side of thangs
    Age
    41
    Posts
    11,782
    Rep Power
    35

    Default

    what i knew u wre black!!!

  2. #2
    www.BatlGround.com Tracy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    ATL
    Age
    49
    Posts
    19,636
    Rep Power
    51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PSINXS
    what i knew u wre black!!!
    I told you, dood! They gave me an award and everything for my work in the inner city schools.
    Val for president!

    Facebook.com/TracyATL

  3. #3
    been so long
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Alpharetta
    Age
    42
    Posts
    6,467
    Rep Power
    29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tracy
    I told you, dood! They gave me an award and everything for my work in the inner city schools.
    Hahaha thats how we roll! I knew I liked your dancing for a reason.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!