Quote Originally Posted by quickdodgeŽ
^^^ I wish you would stay out of my threads, dude. How the fuck do you keep taking pictures that are meant to be funny and breaking them down into some technical bullshit. I didn't ask for all that information you supplied to the thread. This was for HUMOROUS PURPOSES ONLY! This isn't the Discovery Channel.

Goddamn, you have the humor capacity of a funeral. Later, QD.
some things can be so unrealistic it's funny...just like the old western movies when the guy with the 6 shooter is still firing after 8 or 10 rounds or when when someone cocks their rifle or shotgun more than once...

I simply clarified who not the creator of that image, wasn't even directed towards anyone but who thought otherwise and I was the 3rd or 4th person to criticize the picture yet my post seems to be the only one you see, not including the ones after me...sometimes being a little more realistic or believable is humorous or maybe just if anybody else in this world had posted it.