Results 1 to 40 of 73

Thread: funny thing happened to me- violence involved! oh no...

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Don't forget PhAtBoYMr2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Your House.
    Age
    40
    Posts
    13,513
    Rep Power
    36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thinkfast®
    I could give a fuk less, I’ve seen plenty of times where people take advantage of Mexicans, because they know 1- they will not call the police/authorities, and 2- most of them are short and lightweight.

    I fit into neither one of these categories man. I had heat in the car, I could’ve went with that, or I could’ve played smart and called the police.. what good would that do? So they can show up 10 minutes too late, and someone's laid the fuk out?? I mean, people see a bald Mexican w/ a Dodgers jacket, baggy clothes, they are already thinking negative. Ask me if I give a fuck? Ask me how many people have come to my face with that bullshit??

    0

    I’m not gonna stand around and let this guy get an idea of me being some immigrant who cant drive, when I wasn’t the one at fault. At least now I’ll be some immigrant who he thinks can’t drive, and who he said the wrong shit too. I bet he’s thinking about that when he looked in his rear view on the way home.
    esp if you had a female in the car with you, You gotta man up and show her you wont play games. Let her know she is safe around you

  2. #2
    EARNIN & BURNIN thinkfast®'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    WHERE THE CASH AT
    Posts
    30,133
    Rep Power
    59

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PhAtBoYMr2
    esp if you had a female in the car with you, You gotta man up and show her you wont play games. Let her know she is safe around you
    Honestly man that shit pissed her off more then it did me. She was cussin at him, and had he been caucasian I may have been (more) upset. He was more of a joke to me, I mean honestly he had a thicker accent then my father (he's got a thick accent)

    Whats right is right homey. dude had no reason to say that, he should've got in his car and dipped.. the last thing that comes to my mind when arguing is racial slurs or comments. Thats just lookin for problems man. I kept it Cali Style and laid out what I felt was right.

  3. #3
    Don't forget PhAtBoYMr2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Your House.
    Age
    40
    Posts
    13,513
    Rep Power
    36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thinkfast®
    Honestly man that shit pissed her off more then it did me. She was cussin at him, and had he been caucasian I may have been (more) upset. He was more of a joke to me, I mean honestly he had a thicker accent then my father (he's got a thick accent)

    Whats right is right homey. dude had no reason to say that, he should've got in his car and dipped.. the last thing that comes to my mind when arguing is racial slurs or comments. Thats just lookin for problems man. I kept it Cali Style and laid out what I felt was right.
    Ive had to bust a couple kids asses for there rasist shit......I had to fuck this one kid up in athens for saying "Nigger", Man untill this day, i dont think i have ever whooped someones ass so bad....I broke my hand across his face hitting him so many times so hard......

    usually the word doesnt do shit for me, but i was pretty drunk and that just intensified the situation, Nevertheless i hoped the kid learned his lesson. Dont fuck with "Niggers" you dont know......

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!