View Poll Results: How do you like your cars?

Voters
47. You may not vote on this poll
  • All show, no GO

    12 25.53%
  • All GO, no show

    26 55.32%
  • I'm a loser at life and have no idea what youre talking about.

    9 19.15%
Results 1 to 40 of 48

Thread: All Show and no go??? OR the other way around?

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    old school fool Allstar3.8T's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Loganville Ga
    Age
    54
    Posts
    1,625
    Rep Power
    25

    Default

    Mogallo is an extreme view at this. He is willing to spend more than most. In the end it will be both show and go to 100%, Props for that. The thing is I bet you'll never see it on the street, if so I'd bet very limited. Cant say I blame him, my widebody civic never got left out of my sught, it was just a civic....ya know?!!
    Greg
    86 Buick GN
    07 Passat Wagon
    01 Frontier

  2. #2
    teameci josh nixon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    A-Town
    Age
    45
    Posts
    664
    Rep Power
    24

    Default

    no more imports greg?!

    oh, and tim's car is slow!
    jnix
    teameci.com

  3. #3
    old school fool Allstar3.8T's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Loganville Ga
    Age
    54
    Posts
    1,625
    Rep Power
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by josh nixon
    no more imports greg?!

    oh, and tim's car is slow!
    Nope, The gray/blk VW is for sale as of May 1st, and We'll keep the red one as the wifes car. I want the same car I have wanted since 1987 when I first rode in one, so I am gonna get my red neck mullet mobile. (I could have bought about 10 by now...I am not so smart)
    I am sure Tims car is fast if its tuned, theres no way it cant be, like Jamels, it had a bad dyno day a while back (127 whp untuned?!) , but tuned it should be a monster too.
    Hopefully Tims leaving ECI was in good terms, and everyone is still cool?! This local scene is always on the edge of drama, and I dont see any of you doin all that. Continued success at HIN, I will probably see yo there (Wasting my $$ w/ entry)
    Greg
    86 Buick GN
    07 Passat Wagon
    01 Frontier

  4. #4
    teameci josh nixon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    A-Town
    Age
    45
    Posts
    664
    Rep Power
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Allstar1.8T
    Nope, The gray/blk VW is for sale as of May 1st, and We'll keep the red one as the wifes car. I want the same car I have wanted since 1987 when I first rode in one, so I am gonna get my red neck mullet mobile. (I could have bought about 10 by now...I am not so smart)
    I am sure Tims car is fast if its tuned, theres no way it cant be, like Jamels, it had a bad dyno day a while back (127 whp untuned?!) , but tuned it should be a monster too.
    Hopefully Tims leaving ECI was in good terms, and everyone is still cool?! This local scene is always on the edge of drama, and I dont see any of you doin all that. Continued success at HIN, I will probably see yo there (Wasting my $$ w/ entry)
    yeah, we are all still very cool, no hard feelings whatsoever, he'll be back soon....he cant stay away too long.
    jnix
    teameci.com

  5. #5
    MkIV Pilot mogallo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Atlanta
    Age
    43
    Posts
    676
    Rep Power
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Allstar1.8T
    Mogallo is an extreme view at this. He is willing to spend more than most. In the end it will be both show and go to 100%, Props for that. The thing is I bet you'll never see it on the street, if so I'd bet very limited. Cant say I blame him, my widebody civic never got left out of my sught, it was just a civic....ya know?!!

    For now, my Supra is my daily driver. When i get my beater to rag around on, you prolly will only see the Supra on the streets on the weekends and at events. Gas prices are rising too!!! 10mpg doesnt sound to fun to me!!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!