Results 1 to 40 of 82

Thread: I forgot to tell ya'll.....

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    www.BatlGround.com Tracy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    ATL
    Age
    49
    Posts
    19,636
    Rep Power
    51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 98strat
    Were you on barret saturday night. I think i saw it at the gas station.
    That was Dan test driving the car. I was home in ATL drinking on the couch. I didn't even kow he was working on it. He surprised me. I have been bitching about him getting it done for like 6 months now....but we did have to get the 2 drift cars going, so I guess I hafta forgive him.
    Val for president!

    Facebook.com/TracyATL

  2. #2
    I hate drifting Big Baller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    In the Fucking A
    Age
    46
    Posts
    4,101
    Rep Power
    29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tracy
    That was Dan test driving the car. I was home in ATL drinking on the couch. I didn't even kow he was working on it. He surprised me. I have been bitching about him getting it done for like 6 months now....but we did have to get the 2 drift cars going, so I guess I hafta forgive him.
    Man fucking gay, I dont get any credit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowwrx
    I fucked ©hris's mom

  3. #3
    I <3 Chickens Dragonfly5338's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Alpharetta, GA
    Age
    47
    Posts
    4,351
    Rep Power
    29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Baller
    Man fucking gay, I dont get any credit.
    because you're my running mate.

    vice presidents never get any credit, bwahah.

    Val for President.

  4. #4
    www.BatlGround.com Tracy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    ATL
    Age
    49
    Posts
    19,636
    Rep Power
    51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Baller
    Man fucking gay, I dont get any credit.
    Yea!!! You left my ass, too!! Were you driving my car when I asked who was driving it asshole????? I bet you were! AND NOW I'M PISSED AND GOING OUT TO BITCH AT DAN AND STOP SEARCHING MY FUCKING NAME!!!!
    Val for president!

    Facebook.com/TracyATL

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!