Results 1 to 38 of 38

Thread: My big TV debut tomorrow on SPEED !!!!!

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    RUTSPEED / Boobies ! RutRoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Peachtree City Area
    Age
    46
    Posts
    4,565
    Rep Power
    31

    Default

    Well thanks for tuning in you guys... I know it was short notice, so hopefully I'll get to do that again soon and I can let everyone know.

    I had a lot of fun doing it.

    Cliff Notes:

    I hugged a guy with a mullet, I drove around on my $17,000 golf cart for work and yelled at people on the PA system, I fished some underware out of a lake inside the track, and just generally was a goof ball.

    I loved it.

    Anywho, thanks for all the support you guys...it really means a lot to me.

    I dont think there are any replays of the show, but I tivo'd it, and mine has the burner, so maybe if someone can figure out how to host it, we'll put it up so everyone can check it out.
    BooB CreW What ?

    One of IA's Awesome Mod's

    NASCAR on SPEED's Fun Guy

    HOST, Top Gear USA on History Channel starting late this Nov./Dec.

  2. #2
    Is doing your mom. JoeCoolinATL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    your moms bedroom
    Posts
    1,738
    Rep Power
    28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RutRoe
    I tivo'd it, and mine has the burner, so maybe if someone can figure out how to host it, we'll put it up so everyone can check it out.
    get me a copy and i can have it hosted

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!