Quote Originally Posted by XLR8NMr2
Yeah the whole thing is on some middle school bullshit, he says she says, its all petty shit so if they feel the need to knuckle up let them do so....maybe that will resolve the situation, who knows, shit if they want to fight let them fight......some things were said on both sides that will probaly piss me off too the point were id be fighting too........

Fuck man i thought we were all adults here.
We are all adults, I dont know what your fukin problem is homey, you tryin to get involved in some shit that don't involve you

aint no he said she said, its right there on the fukin page for you to read it. "he typed, she typed"

BTLFED crossed the line last nite on some e-thug bullshit, I'm all for talkin shit as long as you can back the shit up, hes sayin he's for real so we gonna see whats up real soon... I'm talkin away from IA, fuk the buullshit fuk the drama.