Originally Posted by Cav-E-R
i'm hooked ...that shit is the bomb...he can be a dick tho.![]()
Originally Posted by Cav-E-R
i'm hooked ...that shit is the bomb...he can be a dick tho.![]()
yea, he can! i love it.. i really want him and stacy to hook up.Originally Posted by Nitro
I have a ? though.. I came in a little late in the 2nd season, but why is it he has a limp? Is it b/c he wrecked a motorcycle? I was wondering b/c at the end of one episode, he was looking at buying a new one and it showed him riding through the mountains..
:boobies: &= :idb:
He had a infection in his leg and when him and his ex where togther she had the hospital do a surgery to save his leg that he didnt want done but it did damage to his leg so now he has a limp an dtakes the pills.
By far one of the top 3 shows on right now.
"Lick My Fat Sack"