Analization time!

Quote Originally Posted by fastboyamin
send us a preview when its done loading, i'll tell you
How about you just be happy you are still on here and STFU?

Quote Originally Posted by fastboyamin
i think maybe you could allow for more sig room, more then 200, maybe 400-500
Why? So wankers like you can make a fucking sig that is half a fucking page long that takes forever to load and pisses people off and makes people that are on 56k give up and leave?

Quote Originally Posted by fastboyamin
and use that new VBulliten version where you can edit without loading a new screen, maybe using like a java script, unless thats costly and out of budget
I don't know enough about the vbulliten software to make fun of you on this one. I don't want to talk shit if you actually for once have a valid point.

Quote Originally Posted by fastboyamin
make rep's worth more
Worth more what? Do you want to be able to spend "rep points" at your favorite gay bar or something? I don't think Swinging Richard would go for that.