
- Favorite lyrics
-
What's the buiseness baby, can I get in them drawes
I like the way your hands rub against my balls
Cause you the one, a nigga met at south dekalb mall
With your pretty brown skin, thick thighs and all
135 petite, and your smell is unique
Maybe we can exchange numbers and hook up in the week
Oh, You a freak, I knew it from the first time I saw you
The way you played with your tongue, I knew right then I would call you
So what it is, they call me Super Don from the ville
And I'ma tell you like this, cause a nigga so real, and stay trill
Cause all I wanna do is just drill, with that ass in the air, and the pussy I kill
And I feel, you love to fuck up on a hill
Suck dick from behind, and take nut in your grill
So bitch chill, and shut your mouth just for a second
While I lay this dick down on you just like I'm Teddy
What it is hoe, ah what's up (what's up)
Can a nigga get in them guts (them guts)
Cut you up like you ain't been cut (been cut)
Show your ass how to really catch a nut (oh yeah yeah)
Well give me you number and I'll call (I'll call)
And I'll follow that ass in the mall (in the mall)
Take you home, let you juggle my balls (my balls)
While I'm beatin and tearin down your walls (oh yeah)
TRILLVILLE

- Favorite lyrics
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules