Results 1 to 40 of 197

Thread: Best Ownage on IA To this Date!!!( props to HiPSI)

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    A.K.A. GA Teg
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    Behind the lens
    Posts
    14,656
    Rep Power
    44

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BTLFED
    How did this turn into the "talk shit about BTLFED thread?"

    I'm giving all you bitches mushroom stamps....on your foreheads.
    Who said we was talkin shit. We just KEEPIN IT REAL.
    "A good photograph is knowing where to stand."
    www.ATLphoto.net Myspace

  2. #2
    Senior Member | IA Veteran Halfwit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    stockbridge
    Age
    38
    Posts
    18,643
    Rep Power
    45

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GA_Teg
    Who said we was talkin shit. We just KEEPIN IT REAL.
    we keeps it real round her
    And miles to go before I sleep,
    And miles to go before I sleep.

  3. #3
    Rutspeed/b00b CreW BTLFED's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Belview Insane Asylum
    Age
    49
    Posts
    30,776
    Rep Power
    62

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Halfwit
    we keeps it real round her
    Who in the hell are you? Do you even know what "real" is?
    --RIP Leisa. Forever In Our Hearts--

    --Val for President 1979-2007--
    --RIP Val, You will be missed--

    Quote Originally Posted by HalfBaked
    Anytime I'm driving south of I-20 in the perimeter, I play spot the white driver.

    Generally I don't count past 10.

  4. #4
    Senior Member | IA Veteran Halfwit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    stockbridge
    Age
    38
    Posts
    18,643
    Rep Power
    45

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BTLFED
    Who in the hell are you? Do you even know what "real" is?
    no i dont know what real is!!!!i am nobody, a loser. so talk shit!!!
    And miles to go before I sleep,
    And miles to go before I sleep.

  5. #5
    Rutspeed/b00b CreW BTLFED's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Belview Insane Asylum
    Age
    49
    Posts
    30,776
    Rep Power
    62

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Halfwit
    no i dont know what real is!!!!i am nobody, a loser. so talk shit!!!
    Damn you are boring.
    --RIP Leisa. Forever In Our Hearts--

    --Val for President 1979-2007--
    --RIP Val, You will be missed--

    Quote Originally Posted by HalfBaked
    Anytime I'm driving south of I-20 in the perimeter, I play spot the white driver.

    Generally I don't count past 10.

  6. #6
    Senior Member | IA Veteran Halfwit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    stockbridge
    Age
    38
    Posts
    18,643
    Rep Power
    45

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BTLFED
    Damn you are boring.
    nah, just dont like drama directed at me . im no good at it!!
    And miles to go before I sleep,
    And miles to go before I sleep.

  7. #7
    Rutspeed/b00b CreW BTLFED's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Belview Insane Asylum
    Age
    49
    Posts
    30,776
    Rep Power
    62

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Halfwit
    nah, just dont like drama directed at me . im no good at it!!
    Oh, well then, okay.
    --RIP Leisa. Forever In Our Hearts--

    --Val for President 1979-2007--
    --RIP Val, You will be missed--

    Quote Originally Posted by HalfBaked
    Anytime I'm driving south of I-20 in the perimeter, I play spot the white driver.

    Generally I don't count past 10.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!