lmfao. this is going to turn into a giant shit storm.
lmfao. this is going to turn into a giant shit storm.
______________________________
i live my life one license suspension at a time-- and for that 6 months or more, i still drive.
"It is clear our nation is reliant upon big foreign oil. More and more of our imports come from overseas." -George W. Bush
Originally Posted by Sledlude
I think someone just likes the drama.
Actually if you are talking about me... I really dont- I figured heeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyy why not post up another thread... everyone likes to say shit, give them ANOTHER chance to say more. The only people liking drama are the people starting the threads.... I didnt ask for the shit to be posted...and it keeps poping up...so I contributed!Originally Posted by AznTraitor
![]()
![]()
♥
Originally Posted by fawk_you
you know exactly how it goes on here....it's just the flavor of the week....if you just brush it off and go about your business, then everyone will forget why they were even talking about you....you fight back, it just gets worse and goes on and on and on....
i agree. but shit, i dont know if i could take all that mess from tons of ppl ganging up on me without saying something back.Originally Posted by AznTraitor
______________________________
i live my life one license suspension at a time-- and for that 6 months or more, i still drive.
"It is clear our nation is reliant upon big foreign oil. More and more of our imports come from overseas." -George W. Bush
I know that everyone needs to get off of my nuts. I brushed shit off, stopped posting for a while...and people still said shit. I was informed by quite a few people that shit was still going on... so Im going to defend myself.....I think thats natural.Originally Posted by AznTraitor
![]()
![]()
♥
Originally Posted by fawk_you
is it really going to hurt you if someone says something about you over the internet?
at any point in time, people can say whatever they want about me....if everyone gangs up on me, oh well....you can defend yourself till you are blue in the face, but we both know that it wont do a damn thing....so basically all you are doing is keeping everything fresh in their minds and just adds fuel to their fire...
I guess ill keep burnin the wood then....Originally Posted by AznTraitor
![]()
![]()
♥
happens to me all of the time, cept I fight back until it goes away...actually, it hasn't happened to me in a while. WTF? I'm getting jealousOriginally Posted by AznTraitor
![]()
![]()
Maybe Fawk needs a thread in the cheerleaders forum![]()
Originally Posted by tracy
well....it actually never went away...I'm pretty sure Speedmonkey still makes fun of you.
I'm pretty sure speedmonkey is a dumb ass and he talks shit about everyone. Check out his profile and see if he ever has anything nice to say in his posts He doesn't count IMO. But I'll give you credit for that one anyways....Originally Posted by AznTraitor
edit* can't give any more reps today. Maybe tomorow![]()
Maybe so!Originally Posted by tracy
BTW to all of you mother fuckers that said I was inhumane, hurt the animal.... etc.etc. GUESS WHO IS BACK!? Its the same 1, he's got blood on the bottom of his lip- and um yea, he was eating the cats food again. So why dont yall shut the fuck up, kiss my ass.... WHO WANTS A NEW PET?
![]()
♥
Leanne,
you sure do have alot of hostility built up inside of you.. maybe you need to seek the help of a therapist.... seriously.